• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best discount prices I have seen on the brand new Quicken 2013 product. Download options available too.

Prices may get cheaper, but for now, these prices beat hands down what Intuit is direct mailing.

http://bit.ly/SBWpoO

Dell Consumer
See Dell Consumer coupons that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Quicken 2013
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why the shortened URL?

Our bounce seems to be breaking the link at the moment. We're working on fixing that. In the meantime, you can copy/paste if you prefer

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?s=dhs&c=us&l=en&cs=19&category_id=2999&k=quicken+2013&cat=snp

Seems like it was being truncated....so I went with bit.ly

Intuit in the past has done 50% off sales once or twice a year, so if you don't mind waiting a bit (and assuming Intuit does another sale), you can save more...

the physical appearance of the prices do not matter to me.

bfrik said:   the physical appearance of the prices do not matter to me.

The prices are nurturing and intangible.

Does it support making reports with multiple tags separated? 2012 reports entries with multi-tags on a separate line, really annoying.

Thanks scsibus, you saved me $30ish.

I was thinking about waiting for the half-off, but better to do it now while I'm motivated to do a good setup of deductions for 2012 taxes.

Only thing I kind of wish Dell had was a download feature instead of ship. If they have it I didn't see it.

They do, but it didn't work for me at all. All their support can do is tell me to use a different browser. (I told them I tried all three!).

Neither Chrome, Firefox nor Internet Explorer 9 worked to install the Dell Downloader app properly. I had to use a compute with IE8 to download properly. It wasn't the machine either, since both were Win7 (64) and Chrome and Firefox on the IE8 machine failed the same way. Why can't these guys just use FTP?!?

Major Computer manufacturer cannot support efficacious downloads of programs it sells? I am paralyzed; would be in shock if had not been warned away by the experience of others more skilled.

I see the download versions available, but they're not showing the rebate with them for some reason.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014