• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

camera case
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
What a great deal. I've been using the Case logic slr202 this one and I love it. A sturdier case would be nice to have t... (more)

kingaroonie (Oct. 07, 2012 @ 12:48a) |

it was 9.99 with free shipping on 9/6

the case fits my Canon T3i + 2 lens + cables/charger.

treasurebeacon (Oct. 07, 2012 @ 12:55a) |

I bought one of these too. They're VERY flimsy.
The walls feel like some sort of cardboard.

See attached photo.

RicheyRock (Oct. 07, 2012 @ 9:49p) |

• Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

+local tax of course

Nice deal, thanks!

Vivitar Professional Aluminum Camera Hard Case
Model: VIV-AX-2020-PRO
Sold by 1SaleADay.com

Regular price at Ben's Outlet (same as 1SaleADay) was $69.99)

Dimensions are 13 x 10 x 4 inches. Now look at the photo and tell me this ad is not a hoax or a lie.

johnny98 said:   Dimensions are 13 x 10 x 4 inches. Now look at the photo and tell me this ad is not a hoax or a lie.

Looks like the same photo on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008UJ431U/ref=nosim/?ascsubtag=FWb5yw2...

This was previously $10 from 1sale when I got it.

It's not too bad, I wish the walls are thicker and the handle is stronger though.

treasurebeacon said:   This was previously $10 from 1sale when I got it.

It's not too bad, I wish the walls are thicker and the handle is stronger though.

Can you fit the gear you see in the photo into your case?

treasurebeacon said:   This was previously $10 from 1sale when I got it.

I think it was $10 + $5 Shipping

Not bad for $13 to $15

Thanks OP! I have been wanting one for my GoPro cameras and Contour Roam. Thanks.

Dimensions on a canon digital rebel are 5x3.7x2.6 for the body.
It looks like its a little over 2 canons across, so I think the fit is about right. Cant read the model of the camera, there is some variation depending on which canon it is, but I wouldn't call the photo a hoax.

thanks in for 1

I bought one the last time they were on sale. Fitting a DSLR body in there with adequate foam protection is nearly impossible---the case is simply not deep enough. I ended up using mine for flashes and a specialty lens or two.

johnny98 said:   Dimensions are 13 x 10 x 4 inches. Now look at the photo and tell me this ad is not a hoax or a lie.

Okay. It's not a hoax or a lie. And I have one.

May be a bit small for a full size DSLR and some lenses, but looks perfect for a micro 4/3 setup.

Thanks OP!

This was NEVER $199.

Lockable? Thinking about using as a gun case...

Good Price. Thx OP.

Deucer said:   Lockable? Thinking about using as a gun case...They are not.

GreenTrash said:   johnny98 said:   Dimensions are 13 x 10 x 4 inches. Now look at the photo and tell me this ad is not a hoax or a lie.

Okay. It's not a hoax or a lie. And I have one.

So do I.

The picture is a lie; the lid won't close there, but it would if you took more of the stuffing out.

What a great deal. I've been using the Case logic slr202 this one and I love it. A sturdier case would be nice to have though.

Butcherboy said:   treasurebeacon said:   This was previously $10 from 1sale when I got it.

I think it was $10 + $5 Shipping

Not bad for $13 to $15

it was 9.99 with free shipping on 9/6

the case fits my Canon T3i + 2 lens + cables/charger.

Camera in case
Disclaimer
I bought one of these too. They're VERY flimsy.
The walls feel like some sort of cardboard.

See attached photo.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014