• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
My local Lowes has canning supplies at 50% off. Pint jars with lids, $4.09 for 12. Fiesta salsa mix, $2.99, reg $5.98. Lids with bands, $1.64. Also shows up on the website at the sale price.

Lowe's
See Lowe's coupons that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

no links to the online deals?

If you just go to Lowes and type in canning jars the jar selection comes up. Type in canning supplies and all the other things come up.

Thanks! Stock was lower than I hoped, but I got a few things.

I was just wondering, if it doesn't show up as a sale price on the website for my store, does that mean it's not clearanced at my store?

Correct.

Flygirl said:   I was just wondering, if it doesn't show up as a sale price on the website for my store, does that mean it's not clearanced at my store?

Im telling you to go to the store (if close by) and check inventory. When Lowes items go on clearance they dont always appear correctly on the web site. Remember to look up high! Might be a wasted trip but you never know!

ratdog49640 said:   My local Lowes has canning supplies at 50% off. Pint jars with lids, $4.09 for 12. Fiesta salsa mix, $2.99, reg $5.98. Lids with bands, $1.64. Also shows up on the website at the sale price.

OP what zip code are you in?

thanks, nice find

brotherhpj said:   ratdog49640 said:   My local Lowes has canning supplies at 50% off. Pint jars with lids, $4.09 for 12. Fiesta salsa mix, $2.99, reg $5.98. Lids with bands, $1.64. Also shows up on the website at the sale price.

OP what zip code are you in?

All 4 Lowes in my area said they do not carry any canning supplies or mason jars. I told them that the website said it was available at their store and they said, as soon as you're ready to check out, it would have told you that it was unavailable.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 12:00AM CST (Midnight) tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.