• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Manfrotto 234 Tilt Swivel Monopod Head $19.95 Free Shipping

This is a high quality Monopod Head at the lowest price I could find.

As always, if you know of a better deal please share.

Link

Member Summary

monopod (33.09kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Seems to get Good and old (back to 2007) reviews on Reseller Ratings

That said there are only a few, and none since 2010. Anyone ordered from them before?

-OctaneZ said:   Seems to get Good and old (back to 2007) reviews on Reseller Ratings

That said there are only a few, and none since 2010. Anyone ordered from them before?

I should clarify, I ordered this and received it within a few days and am completely satisfided with my purchase.
It is a high quality Monopod Head capable of supporting heavy weight optics.

can't you just swivel the monopod? Trying to understand the use for this?

legirons said:   can't you just swivel the monopod? Trying to understand the use for this?
The movement is normally up and down, although it could be used to rotate a camera 90 degrees for a potrait shot. The main use for this would be to stabilize heavy optics while being able to point them upward or downward and keeping the monopod completely vertical which makes it more stable than tilting it. A camera with a heavy long lens or even high power binoculars in the 20x80 plus range would benifit from this.

These are useful if you are trying to take portrait-mode photos. It is kind of clunky, though. Most people just mount their camera directly to the monopod, then crop later.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014