• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
That's a really good deal! You're paying $30 over the cost of just the console. Just the remote and video credit alone would take up almost that much.

4GB Xbox 360 console

3 month subscription to Xbox Live Gold

Media Remote

$10 Amazon Video Credit

Download codes for three Xbox Live Arcade games (I believe that the games are R-Type Dimensions, Lode Runner and Snoopy Flying Aces but I am not sure.)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.html/

Amazon
Get Up to 3.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

xbox
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any comments on this deal? I'm looking for a 2nd xbox to use in place of comcast cable. I've read that the 4GB HDD might be too small for gaming, DLC, etc. Anyone use an Xbox to "cut the cable" or have thoughts on 4GB vs 250GB versions?

It really depends on how much you plan to download or how many disc games you want to install. You can use a flash drive up to 16GB to add more space or get a bigger hard drive later on if you want. If you're just going to use it as a cable box and occasional gameplay then 4GB is plenty for your save files.

It depends. I got the 4gb a year ago, but then i realized that for some games you NEED the 250gb hard drive for some game features. The game I played was Halo Reach. Without the harddrive you can't save video recordings, screen shots, etc. I guess the 4gb is flash and not hard drive. I purchased a harddrive on eBay. I'm pretty sure it's a chinese knockoff but it has worked for a year. Keep that in mind with the games you play

Jesus christ, people!

Nobody, I mean nobody try to correct the post here. Fine, let me do it:

It is not $100 Amazon video credit, it is only $10!

If it was $100 credit, then it would be an awesome deal, but with $10 credit which you can subtract from the total:

$229
-$10
------
$219 for a 4GB XBox 360

That is pretty shitty deal. Last year, the 4GB Xbox with Kinect was priced at $200 ( multiple times before Black Friday). Te 4gb was priced at $150. And 250gb system was $250 without the Kinect. SO now you are telling me I can get the regular 4GB system at $219. No thank you. Ripped off, beside the Xbox 720 will come out soon so Microsoft is LOOKING for excuses to get rid of these "old system" to make room for the new system. Hell, remember buying at laptop and receiving a free Xbox 360 last year?....EXACTLY.

my 4gb was fine for about year and a half. i am a light gamer with about a dozen titles.but when i started downloading add ons and stuff 4gb ran out.

btw...the gold car is like 32 bucks for 12 months.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014