Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
IKEA

Eat for FREE (October 6 8, 2012)

How it works
1. Purchase your meal in our restaurant.
2. Receive a coupon with your receipt.
3. Give your coupon and receipt to the check-outs cashier and receive the total amount of your meal deducted from your purchase of over $100.

*Home furnishing purchase amount must be $100 before tax. Restaurant purchase must be consumed on the premises. Limit one restaurant receipt per store discount. Home furnishings purchase must be made the same day as the restaurant purchase. Simply hand over your IKEA Restaurant receipt with the coupon to the store cashier to have your discount applied. Offer not valid for Bistro or Swedish Food Market purchases. Not valid on IKEA Gift Card purchases. Offer not valid at IKEA Home Shopping. Swedish meatballs not included in restaurant offer at IKEA Carson. See IKEA store for details.

Member Summary

IKEA Eat for FREE (October 6 – 8) (54.14kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

so *FREE with $100 purchase...

neg for deceptive title................

Posting an accurate title is a pretty rough thing to figure out on FW these days...

YankeeRedneck said:   neg for deceptive title................

Great reply!

arribasn said:   so *FREE with $100 purchase...

Free with return of merchandise for full refund. Oh BTW.....repectfully submitted for your consideration.

Reread the terms. Have to buy food, then they give you a coupon. You then have to use the coupon to get a discount from your purchase, effectively making your food free. If you return the merchandise, then like any other store, they will refund you the money less the coupon that you used.

m362w said:   arribasn said:   so *FREE with $100 purchase...

Free with return of merchandise for full refund. Oh BTW.....repectfully submitted for your consideration.

. (236.03kB)
Disclaimer
j001ack said:   IKEA

Eat for FREE (October 6 8, 2012)

How it works
1. Purchase your meal in our restaurant.
2. Receive a coupon with your receipt.
3. Give your coupon and receipt to the check-outs cashier and receive the total amount of your meal deducted from your purchase of over $100.

*Home furnishing purchase amount must be $100 before tax. Restaurant purchase must be consumed on the premises. Limit one restaurant receipt per store discount. Home furnishings purchase must be made the same day as the restaurant purchase. Simply hand over your IKEA Restaurant receipt with the coupon to the store cashier to have your discount applied. Offer not valid for Bistro or Swedish Food Market purchases. Not valid on IKEA Gift Card purchases. Offer not valid at IKEA Home Shopping. Swedish meatballs not included in restaurant offer at IKEA Carson. See IKEA store for details.

lycmemuch said:   Reread the terms. Have to buy food, then they give you a coupon. You then have to use the coupon to get a discount from your purchase, effectively making your food free. If you return the merchandise, then like any other store, they will refund you the money less the coupon that you used.

m362w said:   arribasn said:   so *FREE with $100 purchase...

Actually, please re-read the title, FREE (OP emphasis not mine) is free. Meaning free. Free with purchase (in any amount) is not free. It is "free" after someone extracts money from you. Free, than turns into a "discount" on the original purchase price. Feel free to respond, respectfully of course per fatwallet moderation.

I always take my family to a furniture store for dinner.

What's up with the OP's post count? I just checked and the site reports that the OP has 0 posts.

DUDSTER said:   I always take my family to a furniture store for dinner.

That's better than buying your furniture from a restaurant chain.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014