• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

pic 1 (103.11kB)
Disclaimer
BRONZE 223 REM 55GR FMJ 20RD.

Just in; direct from PMC in Korea. New 20rd boxes of .223 55gr FMJ ammunition at a much lower price.
Very Limited Quantity! 5-Day only Sale! Get 1 box or more for only $6.49 each!

Expires Midnight October 7th 2012! Limited quantities!

$6.49 per box 20

For shooters and hunters who appreciate affordable quality ammunition, the PMC Bronze Line offers
reliable performance for every shooting application, from target shooting to hunting.
This long-popular ammunition line makes it possible for hunters and riflemen to enjoy high volume
shooting without emptying their wallets.

Member Summary
Staff Summary

Shipping to South Florida was $14.17. Might want to add "Plus S/H" in title

rydjohnson said:   Might want to add "Plus S/H" in title

fixed

free ship is always nice but ten to fifteen bucks is cheap for the weight of the ammo.

i bought 500 rounds at Cabelas awhile back when they had it fifty cents cheaper and was disappointed
when it arrived, the cheap paper boxes PMC uses are junk! damn near every box was bulged or broken open
and i had one big box full of loose ammo. PMC should have thicker boxes with one end glued shut and it
probably wouldnt happen again?

Alternatively, same price here;
http://www.cabelas.com/product/Shooting/Ammunition/Rifle-Ammunit...

Use coupon code "2FALL" for $5 shipping over $99

That don't work for me. Tryed to order 10 boxes 10.99 ea.

crackedupmd said:   That don't work for me. Tryed to order 10 boxes 10.99 ea.

Maybe you didn't notice, but this thread is a month old.

ZombieHunter said:   crackedupmd said:   That don't work for me. Tryed to order 10 boxes 10.99 ea.

Maybe you didn't notice, but this thread is a month old.

Necro thread. Need a zombie hunter to kill it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014