• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I see this as a bit of a stretch for Newegg, but given that FW is an audience of many preferences, I present this non-typical post...

A review by "CleanExit":

Pros: Easily installed in less than an hour. Can be installed using cold water only if desired, even though it has hot water option with variable temp control. While visiting Japan I was introduced to these types of products. I must say it is a little startling the first time you use one of these things but I can guarantee, this things cleans much better than toilet paper ever could. It's great for the ladies too! Fantastic price, some higher end models cost $500-$700 !

Cons: None so far.

Other Thoughts: Performs exactly as described and leave you with a super clean under carriage . These things are great, but I think it may take a while for North Americans to get comfortable with this product in our everyday life. But I sure wish these were part of every toilet!

Link

Newegg
See Newegg discounts that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Easy Bidet - "Dual Nozzles"
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Not many have a hot water connection near the toilets

JaxFL said:   Alternative

LOL. Thanks for this "Alternative".

JaxFL said:   Alternative

ewes a sick mofo mr grinch. My faucet for garden hoses is still COLD water. And just WTH would the neighbors say? LOL

zapy said:   And just WTH would the neighbors say? LOL
If you use it properly they should be speechless.

archena said:   Not many have a hot water connection near the toilets
Also, not many have an electrical outlet if they wanted to upgrade to a heated bidet seat from Toto or Brondell. Heated water, seat and deoderizer all take power outlet. So this is a nice option who either have a way to get hot water, or dont mind being sprayed by cold water.

even so the hot water is going to be cold, cool untill the warmer water makes it though the pipes/system too.

been thinking about latley as well.

I guess if you haven't heard of instant on hot water heaters you probably woulnd"t be able to figure out how the work for the rest of the work that don't have 50 gallon storage tahks of hot water goinging 24/7. That's why the US wasts so much energy. If you have a tank style hot water heater you are foolishly wasting you money year after year. Your local gas or electric company will likely subsidize an instanton unit for you and you will likely get a Federal and State energy credit for it. Plus you save energy and it works smarter and better.

Wax on wax off. Wipe with the left and shake with the right. Do da do da. How about just using a still warm, just eaten ear of corn? Warm, wet and gets the cob done.

I am waiting for the open box or refurbished deal lol

Hot water is easy. Just run a line from your sink.

I've had a similar bidet for years, and its great. If you got crap on your. Hand, you'd wash it, right? You wouldn't just wipe it off with paper. Why should your rear be any different?

It's not a region of the body that is very temp sensitive. I don't bother with the hot water.

This is a great price for one of these, BTW.

Technical details also state that one of the features is a "Rim Wash". I wonder how that works?

ewibolo said:   Technical details also state that one of the features is a "Rim Wash". I wonder how that works?

and groove construction.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014