Member Summary

Diaper (91.67kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Diaper (99.61kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:

i know some TSA agents who would "love" these!

i vote "Deal of the Year!"

Part time workers, working from home, making $1,200 to $12,000 per year, can't afford "new" diapers.

And that's today's accurate interpretation of the Household Survey Jobs Data.

These aren't recertified...the're rectified!

WattaDeal said:    FINIS Girl's Swim Diapers

FINIS Boy's Swim Diapers

Not a swimmer her. But...

I have lots of toilet paper. Should I start storing used but reasonably clean bits for resale in the new economy?

Donations/tax write-off possible?

man I was hoping for a bag of s**Tty diapers One could mail someone.. That would be a great deal!

rigor said:   man I was hoping for a bag of s**Tty diapers One could mail someone.. That would be a great deal!

I take paypal and can give you all the diapers you need

sauceyapple said:   rigor said:   man I was hoping for a bag of s**Tty diapers One could mail someone.. That would be a great deal!

I take paypal and can give you all the diapers you need

Just make sure to put in the comments which type of human waste / stains you'd like.....

meh, I'm waiting for the next woot BOC.

i vote "Deal of the Year!" too.

bluerosephant said:   i vote "Deal of the Year!" too.

I agree, this is probably the worst post of the year.. oops, I mean DEAL OF THE YEAR. Cough, cough.

Do they give a rating of the "used-ness," like CowBoom?

There are new ones too for not much more. Although some may not be able to afford the extra few dollars and go with the used ones. Hot deal but I am able to afford new ones myself .

Where is the messenger.. so we can kick him in the balls for posting this in the HOT DEALS forum?

forzaINTER said:   Where is the messenger.. so we can kick him in the balls for posting this in the HOT DEALS forum?

Kick? Lets just cut them off and feed them to the homeless.

What's next? Refurbished sushi?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014