Amazon
Get Up to 5.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Wool Omnibus (32.94kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

For those wondering what this might be, "Wool" is a series of self-published (via Amazon) science fiction stories by Hugh Howey that have been very well-received. The Omnibus edition apparently collects stories 1-5.

If you aren't sure whether you want to invest any money (even $1.99) in a self-published science fiction series, you might prefer to try the first one for free (for Kindle. If you don't have a dedicated Kindle you can read Kindle books on your computer (via an application) or most popular smartphones and tablets.)

(Disclosure -- I haven't read any of them, but have been hearing about them for a while, so I've downloaded the freebie. If I enjoy it I will probably come back and buy the Omnibus edition.)

It's a good book. Enjoyed it very much. My wife, not a science fiction fan really enjoyed it also. Well worth the $1.99 price and much better than most of the bestsellers from the big publishing houses.

$5.99 now.

FREE NOW
http://www.amazon.com/Wool-ebook/dp/B005FC52L0/ref=zg_bs_1585910...

Edit: The free one says "Contains Wool 1-5", but it also says 58 pages...
I think the free one is just the first one, not the omnibus.

I'll give it a try. Thanks!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014