• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
For those who missed cyberpitstop's deal. I was just able to order a Pioneer DEH-4400HD online for store pickup at Advance Auto
using coupon code FABU ($40 off $100 order). It's $97.45 for the head unit plus a filler of your choice plus tax. STORE PICKUP ONLY.
If you love Pioneer like I do, you know that deep discounts on this brand just don't happen. Good luck everyone!!

Reading reviews, the main complaints are about the controls and the readability of the display in strong sunlight.

Advance Auto Parts
Need a Advance Auto Parts coupon that earns 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Pioneer DEH-4400HD (13.07kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

Great deal on this unit. Unfortunately I paid more for it 3 weeks ago. My old stock Ford radio CD player started skipping, and I replaced it with this unit. So far I like it, but you have to get used to the controls. The color changing buttons and display are cool.

in for 1 thanks!

Just ordered one to replace the headunit in my E36. Finding something that will color match the stock instrumentation and has all those other features was difficult, but at this price, it's a no-brainer. Thanks for sharing!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014