• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Doing some shopping at Fry's website I found this deal. It is only B&M and in my area, Houston, it is not available. Enjoy.

Core i5 760

Member Summary
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

not bad. a few generations behind. remember its LGA 1156, have to find the motherboard

SUPER AWESOME DEAL except B&M deals for Frys are always the worst deals for me (since it's not worth flying out of NY for).

it seems to be available online as well. make sure you buy it for a 1156 motherboard.

Not available for online shipping. Pick up in stores only. Shows unavailable for the entire California and Nevada.

Yet another Fry's 'deal' that's available nowhere. AGAIN... Fry's regularly has items still listed in inventory at clearance prices long after those items are gone. Just because you find an low priced item, does NOT mean there's a deal to be had unless you can verify stock... ANYWHERE!

Danzilla said:   Yet another Fry's 'deal' that's available nowhere. AGAIN... Fry's regularly has items still listed in inventory at clearance prices long after those items are gone. Just because you find an low priced item, does NOT mean there's a deal to be had unless you can verify stock... ANYWHERE!

Agreed. Wish people would stop posting these "deals". Not everyone has a Fry's or Microcenter in their backyard.

af21187 said:   

Agreed. Wish people would stop posting these "deals". Not everyone has a Fry's or Microcenter in their backyard.

Whilst I agree that not everyone may have a Fry's or Microcenter conveniently located near their homes or places of employ, the OP did helpfully indicate that this deal would be found at a brick and mortar location exclusively, allowing one to effortlessly continue perusing the list of available deals without necessitating delving further into the details of this posting.

Nevertheless, such is the nature of the chase.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014