TigerDirect Customer Appreciation Week

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Attention all loyal TigerDirect customers, fans and followers. To show how much we appreciate you, we're giving YOU the power to choose your own deals! From September 30th to October 20th, you will have full control over what products we negotiate for you, the TigerDirect Fanatic. Do you prefer a rock-bottom price on a Core i5 Laptop, or do you prefer our lowest priced Ultrabook ever? The choice will be yours.

Here's how it'll work:
1. We will give you two products from our most popular categories.
2. Click the "LIKE" button to vote.
3. We will then roll up our sleeves and negotiate the very best deals out there on the products with the most LIKES.
4. On Customer Appreciation Week (10/21-10/27) you will be able to take advantage of these spectacular offers created by you, the TigerDirect Fanatic!

Link

Tiger Direct
Need a Tiger Direct coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

TigerDirect Customer Appreciation
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

We're Sorry, The Page You've Requested Could Not Be Found.

I gues it does not start until 10/21/2012!

As usual, TD has always screwed it's customers even this Customer Appreciation ads.

Yes, I still haven't received my $10 coupon for sign up on their special mailing list, though I sent a few emails to follow up (but they seem to ignore my emails).

Title is a nonsequitur.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014