• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Crock Pot 5 Quart Programmable Smart Pot @ Shopko - $16.88
compare at $39.99
Free shipping on orders over $75

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Member Summary

Crock Pot 5 Quart Programmable Smart Pot
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Add a filler and then use code SAVE518 to get $5 off $20. Some possible fillers here: packs of reusable straws, Tritan tumblers, or Eco cups.
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I forget the price but I got the Sears in store pickup one about a year ago, I think it was like $10 or $15 bucks, but I think its 4 QTs.

If you have never owned one of these before, they are awesome. Go online and look up crock pot cook books, and check out some you can get free access to. This was the first time I ever owned one, and I really enjoy mine.

$6 shipping if not ordering $75 or more

In for one! Also, used code SAVE518 to get $5 off $20+. I added a $3.99 clearance tumbler to get my total above $20 and then with shipping, my final total was $21.88 for the crock pot and tumbler. Several tumbler styles on clearance can be found here: Tritan tumblers

I have this same crock pot under the Rival Brand... Works great but the lid starts hopping around when the steam inside really kicks up.

Got one Thanks added a fleece throw for 3.88 and got $5 off using SAVE518 Great DEAL THANKS

Thanks. Got one and clothes dryer rack. In Hawaii, so GREAT shipping deal, too.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014