• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
See this on SD .. think it is useful for most ladies...

Amazon has this Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum..$10.67 after Subscribe & Save and $5.00 coupon.
check OLAY REGENERIST SERUM

Coupon is in "Your Coupon Book" below the 51 new from $8.50 words....
Click the coupon and it will be added to your cart with $5.00 discount...

SD also mentioned: additional 10% off with MSTRCRD1 for S&S using mastercard (thanks adk225 in SD)

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

The MSTRCRD1 code apparently only works once. I bought some vitamins with it a week ago and since then it does not work for me.

try another card, another account?

The fine print for MSTRCRD1 says....

Promotional code may be used towards multiple Subscribe & Save purchases.

and

Promo code is saved in cart and will continue to apply toward qualifying purchases.

I don't get this either. It only worked for my first order, but should work for anything as long as I pay by mastercard

Anyone figure this out - same issue with the master card promo. Only allowed it once

thanks op. i use the $5 coupon for Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream instead.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014