• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Peanuts Deluxe Holiday Collection (Ultimate Collector's Edition) (Blu-ray) $29.49 @Amazon w/ free shipping.

http://www.amazon.com/Peanuts-Holiday-Collection-Ultimate-Collec...

Special Features

Its the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown:
- Another Story Featuring the Gang--It's Magic, Charlie Brown -Featurette--"We Need a Blockbuster, Charlie Brown"

A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving:
-Another Story Featuring the Gang--The Mayflower Voyagers -Featurette: The Making of A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving

A Charlie Brown Christmas:
Another Story Featuring the Gang: It's Christmastime Again, Charlie Brown:
Featurette: "A Christmas Miracle: The Making of A Charlie Brown"

-Christmas Lenticular Lucite Snowglobe
-3 Peanuts Window Clings

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Peanuts Holiday Collection
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Whatever. I love the specials but I am SO over them be released and rereleased and all that crap. What I want to see are Snoopy Come Home, Bon Voyage Charlie Brown and Don't Come Back, Race for Your Life Charlie Brown, and A Boy Named Charlie Brown. Those are classics that need to be reissued.

OR - if you must do holidays how about they come out with some of the many others they made? Be My Valentine Charlie Brown, It's Arbor Day Charlie Brown, Happy New Year Charlie Brown, I want a Dog for Christmas Charlie Brown, and I know there are a helluva lot more that I am forgetting. I am pretty sure they made a 3rd Christmas one too but the name escapes me.

Yes I love Peanuts. And you would love them a lot more too if you saw some of the others on this list. Okay maybe not the Arbor Day one but I digress....

In my deepest voice ever.....
NO DOGS ALLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWED

Josh

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014