Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Belkin N300
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Now $21.99, still an excellent deal.

The beauty of this router is you can install dd-wrt or tomato. Note it is a single radio device (2.4ghz(

Details here

Up to $23 now

rsuaver said:   The beauty of this router is you can install dd-wrt or tomato. Note it is a single radio device (2.4ghz(

Details here

Up to $23 now

Also note that this one doesn't have built in gigabit Ethernet support like the linked expired deal. The F7D7302 has 10/100 Ethernet support the older and linked model F7D7301 has 10/100/1000 Ethernet.

i will never get another belkin product, had horrible results with this and others

Can someone please recommend a router that would be suitable for a novice pc person? I need to buy a relative one for a b-day present (in 2 weeks) to replace the one she's currently 'renting' from TWC. Not only will she need one that's reliable, but goof proof since she's new to wireless.

Don't mean to thread crap, so PM if you prefer. Thanks so very much!

solid router with USB with ddwrt firmware.
stock firmware even support network USB multifunction machines (scanning + printing).
worth every penny

ducky51 said:   i will never get another belkin product, had horrible results with this and others

Sorry to hear that. Been using mine for over 3 years with no issues. I had trouble connecting my Panasonic plasma and their tech support (although from the middle east and a litle hard to understand) was great. Got me up and running in no time.

Can this be used as a wireless access point so that I could hook a non-network printer up to the USB port and use the Belkin to allow all my computers to print with the printer? Thanks.

You can find the HD N600 dual band model around $30 from time to time... Has two USB ports and gigabit switch too. Well worth the extra $10 or so, if you can wait for it to be available in the next deal... whenever.

Danzilla said:   You can find the HD N600 dual band model around $30 from time to time... Has two USB ports and gigabit switch too. Well worth the extra $10 or so, if you can wait for it to be available in the next deal... whenever.

The N600 is almost exactly the same as the N300 except is has 5GHZ connection. I love 5GHZ connection, but it is only useful if you have devices that supports 5GHZ

This is not sharemax N300. It does not have gigabit port and has only 1 USB.

Has anyone had success flashing to ddwrt with this router? I cannot get the CFE webserver to load. I followed the instructions found here, but following the instructions at step 3 doesn't start the CFE webserver. While holding down the reset button and plugging the power cable back in, the router's lights do not come back on, and I am unable to navigate to 192.168.2.1.

Nevermind. I disconnected my pc from my other wireless network and checked the validate box when I manually set my ip address on my ethernet card. One of the two steps fixed my problem.

fatxman said:   Danzilla said:   You can find the HD N600 dual band model around $30 from time to time... Has two USB ports and gigabit switch too. Well worth the extra $10 or so, if you can wait for it to be available in the next deal... whenever.

The N600 is almost exactly the same as the N300 except is has 5GHZ connection. I love 5GHZ connection, but it is only useful if you have devices that supports 5GHZ
First off, no that's not the only difference, though it is a big difference all by itself. Even if you don't have 5GHz band equipment now, any new equipment is getting more likely to have it and saving $10 isn't a good reason to skip getting it. Then there's the gigabit switch and additional USB port, both of which I mentioned up front... before you decided to claim the missing 5GB band was the only difference. Finally even if the N300 did have a 5GHz band, it wouldn't necessarily be a dual band router like the HD N600 is, as some routers with both bands still aren't true dual band and can only use one or the other for N at a time.

fatxman said:   This is not sharemax N300. It does not have gigabit port and has only 1 USB.And what in the world was that 2nd post directed at? No one else claimed the N300 has gigabit or more than 1 USB port, so who were you correcting??

up to $25

is this a good price for $25 now...?

Danzilla said:   

fatxman said:   This is not sharemax N300. It does not have gigabit port and has only 1 USB.And what in the world was that 2nd post directed at? No one else claimed the N300 has gigabit or more than 1 USB port, so who were you correcting??

He is correcting rsuaver post's implication

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.