• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
EL Linko
Pick up instore to avoid shipping charges.

Just read a review that states this comes with a silicone case in the box.

Dual Core TI 1GHz ARM Cortex™-A9 processor

diagonal screen size 9.7 inches (IPS screen)
integrated speakers yes
ports micro-USB (type AB); micro-HDMI (1080p video playback on your TV); micro-SD card (32 GB max)
storage capacity 16 GB
wireless connectivity 802.11b/g/n ; Bluetooth 3.0; GPS
weight 1.27 lb
memory card reader yes
screen resolution 1024 x 768
warranty length 1-year limited
model name Ideatab S2109
dimensions 7.29"H x 9.7"W x 0.35"D

Office Depot
Need a Office Depot coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Lenovo Ideatab® S2109
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Acer A500's and A200's sell for far less than this, and run ICS with potential for Jelly Bean upgrades.

The only reason I would buy this tablet is because it can charge over USB, and that's a very niche reason to pay $50 to $100 more for an Android tablet.

asuka said:   Acer A500's and A200's sell for far less than this, and run ICS with potential for Jelly Bean upgrades.

The only reason I would buy this tablet is because it can charge over USB, and that's a very niche reason to pay $50 to $100 more for an Android tablet.


Any links for new Acers for less than this? I am seeing both models costing more.

i got the a500 16gig at toy r us for 200 plus tax a while ago on clearance.

GudSpellur said:   asuka said:   Acer A500's and A200's sell for far less than this, and run ICS with potential for Jelly Bean upgrades.

The only reason I would buy this tablet is because it can charge over USB, and that's a very niche reason to pay $50 to $100 more for an Android tablet.


Any links for new Acers for less than this? I am seeing both models costing more.


The "refurbished" units you see on all the daily deal sites are (as far as I've seen) all new units. Both my A100 and A200 were brand new caliber, and looked like they had just been taking out of their original boxes, flashed with Honeycomb, and put into refurb packaging.

Acer is using the word "refurbished" as a way to sell the units that otherwise would be sitting in their warehouses.

It's a shrewd tactic, something RIM should have tried to sell off their BB PlayBook stockpiles.

asuka said:   GudSpellur said:   asuka said:   Acer A500's and A200's sell for far less than this, and run ICS with potential for Jelly Bean upgrades.

The only reason I would buy this tablet is because it can charge over USB, and that's a very niche reason to pay $50 to $100 more for an Android tablet.


Any links for new Acers for less than this? I am seeing both models costing more.


The "refurbished" units you see on all the daily deal sites are (as far as I've seen) all new units. Both my A100 and A200 were brand new caliber, and looked like they had just been taking out of their original boxes, flashed with Honeycomb, and put into refurb packaging.

Acer is using the word "refurbished" as a way to sell the units that otherwise would be sitting in their warehouses.

It's a shrewd tactic, something RIM should have tried to sell off their BB PlayBook stockpiles.


Oh ok. Here is a refurb a500 for $240 at WM but no mention that I can see as to what the warranty is. Is $10 what you mean by "sell for far less" or are there cheaper available? Why not provide links to the better deals that "sell for far less"?

Here is the a200 for $200 at WM but since it does not have HDMI I think the a500 is a more apples to apples comparison...

This 10 inch tablet's resolution is the same or worse than the 7 inch tablets from Amazon and Google which go for $199.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014