• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Expires 10/31/2012

Offer 683 "Buy a large pizza at regular menu price, get a medium 1-topping pizza for $5."
Offer 684 "20% off any order of $25 or more!"

Expires 1/15/2013

Offer 578 "Carryout special $5.99 each 2 medium pizzas, up to 2 different toppings per pizza."
Offer 519 "Pizza & Wings $16 Large pizza up to 3 different toppings + order of 8 wings."
Offer 567 "2 large pizzas any way you want them, specialty or up to 5 toppings $10 each.
Offer 673 "$10 carryout only, any pizza, any size, any toppings."

Member Summary

pizza hut (10.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Thanks OP. Is this for online orders only?

Offer 578 ($5.99 for 2 topping medium pizza) is a good deal. I think I know what I'm having for dinner today.

Offers say "One coupon per order." I suggest online ordering.

this is the second pizza hut offer ive seen today, but i cant figure out how to use them. any idea?

Go to pizzahut.com, click on the "deals" tab at the top of the web page. Look for your deal.

Dang PH is too far away to deliver, why oh why?

none of the codes work for me.

none worked for me either

Here in Michigan, none of the codes worked for me, either.

Just used this one tonight in Nashville, TN and it worked perfectly! Thanks a ton.
Offer 684 "20% off any order of $25 or more!"

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014