• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Bought 2 pairs at $39.99 (both over $100 list)....Did not use their 2 for $70 coupon....

Used the Fatwallet coupon (GJ33) for 25% off Reeboks.....

It works with these discounted shoes.....(Saves an additional $10)

So almost $20 off....Plus $10 ship.....

Go thru the portal for another 4% Cash Back with Fatwallet.....

So basically about $35 a pair shipped....

Pretty hot if you ask me.....

Christmas presents early.....

Expires tonight.....10/7

Jimmy Jazz
See Jimmy Jazz promo codes that earn 4.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Reebok Zigs (10.69kB)
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

link ?

Looks like nice deal. Anyone has free shipping stackable coupon?

There are several Ziggys on sale for $39.99 each.

I just placed an order for 1 pair using code GJ33 for $25%off. Shipping was $7.94 for me and no tax.
Total: $37.90

Has anyone else had problem placing an order. It keeps saying something about my credit card. I have tried two and neither worked.

Still working this evening.....and recieved my two pairs today.....Great deal.....

PS....Thanks for the T!

princenjusa said:   Looks like nice deal. Anyone has free shipping stackable coupon?

I got a free shipping coupon for signing up for thir mailing list. It didn't stack.

Thanks O.P. Promotion has been extended to October 17. Just picked up one pair of the Reebok Realflex.I already have two pair and they are the most comfortable shoes I have ever had. I wear them at work and for casual use, not for running, but the reveiws on Reebok.com are all very positive. Unfortunately I could not get the free shipping coupon for first time customers to stack but $38 with FatCash delivered isn't bad.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014