• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
WonderFox DVD Ripper & HD Video Converter Factory Pro full versions /free until Oct. 14th (save $70)

http://www.dvd-to-flash.com/giveaway/for-tipradar.html

Both programs are free for 48 hours.
License Keys -
WonderFox DVD Ripper DAA102F4F6796A05FFFE99F627FF47638616F53A
HD Video Converter Factory Pro 823992FF8E842A3BFC175EB64CFF182907DDFFE4

Quote :
WonderFox DVD Ripper is the powerful and professional DVD ripping software. It is one of the best solutions for ripping content of DVDs to a wide range of mainstream video formats such as AVI, MP4, VOB, MKV, MPEG, MOV, FLV, WMV, 3GP etc. Also, it enables you to rip/convert DVDs to the popular portable devices with optimized presets such as iPhone, iPad, iPod, Nokia N8, BlackBerry PlayBook, Motorola Xoom, etc.

Quote :
HD Video Converter Factory Pro is equipped with advanced High-Definition (HD) video conversion technology. It can help users convert videos from Standard-Definition (SD) to High-Definition (HD), and it can also help users cut down the video size to convert HD videos to SD videos. This HD Video Converter builds in 150+ video formats, it can convert nearly all popular videos besides the SD video and HD video. And, it also supports converting all the High Definition and HD-Camcorder videos to both portable and console players like iPad, iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, PS3, PSP, Xbox,etc.

acr op

Member Summary

WonderFox DVD Ripper & HD Video Converter Factory Pro full versions
Thanks Valtron9000
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

ty. green for u

I wonder if these have to be registered today or if you can keep the code to install later

IMtehUber1337 said:   I wonder if these have to be registered today or if you can keep the code to install later

It's possible that this will need to be registered/activated prior to 10/14. With other similar deals on free DVD Ripping/transcoding software, I found that I *could* install after the date by simply setting my computer's clock back temporarily. I know, ridiculously easy. I was surprised.

IMtehUber1337 said:   I wonder if these have to be registered today or if you can keep the code to install later

If you look in the Setup.ini file in the installed folder, your name and reg code are in it.

I would guess you save that, Reinstall the program at a later date and copy that back over.

Thank you.

I this better that WinX?

Is there really any advantage at all (besides bragging rights) in converting an SD file into an HD file?

Wow, Thanks a lot OP. Green for your.

No!

The only advantage is that if your native, real-time converter is especially terrible. Otherwise, it's almost always a complete waste of time, effort, and hard drive space.

in my opinion it has really good advantage and i think its not a complete waste of time.

Does it support GPU acceleration for Encoding?

bailyjohn said:   in my opinion it has really good advantage and i think its not a complete waste of time.

What IS the "really good advantage" then? Just saying it has one (or more) doesn't make it so nor does it help people decide on this product.

Thanks OP

downloaded it - thanks

well just tried to convert a DVD to avi -- program said it could not do it

oh well - looks like a dud of a program

I e-mailed support - but if I paid for this- I would not be a happy camper

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014