• Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

mobil
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I got the exon mobile card after all the above....find out there isn't an exxon mobile station within a 100miles of me

aquariumsw (Nov. 02, 2012 @ 9:09p) |

I usually don't even issue this type of labeling to those who deserve it but I can safely call those who run this busine... (more)

thepickandroll (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 7:41p) |

Trust me, you can make more than 10 dollars with the time you spend on getting this deal........

fnpony (Nov. 28, 2012 @ 7:55p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks!

got it thank you op

sweet, 3.5 gallons of gas for those of use lucky enough to live in California!

I have been waiting 3 weeks for mine to come in the mail..........

micheledsantilli said:   I have been waiting 3 weeks for mine to come in the mail..........
Thanks for the reminder, Saveology still hasn't shipped a previous order of mine from 3+ weeks ago that I got for free using Saveology bucks, not sure I would actually ever pay for one of their deals....\\edit; Yes I called to redeem the voucher 3 weeks back

seems like a good deal, but I'll pass.
I did the $10 iTunes card for $5, wasn't worth the hassle
Saveology gives me bad vibes

I hope this is not a fraud company.... I ordered one card last week?

For everyone that bought something in the past, read every instruction that you get after your purchase. You must complete a phone call and listen to sales pitches before being mailed anything.

same here.. i redeemed over 3 weeks back, waiting for the card.... is it time to call AMEX customer care to block the company??

I've always received the vouchers I've ordered from them, though I haven't participated in these for gas cards. Also, I haven't had to call, I just used redeemthisnow.com

what a waste of time.. have to call? really? For something I purchased?

Yea, you have to call, and deal with the sales pitch. Not worth the effort, and definitely won't trust a company with my CC info with this type of business operation.

us said:   what a waste of time.. have to call? really? For something I purchased?No need to call, use their website: redeemthisnow.com

They also take a long time to ship

yeah u will have to listen to a sales pitch for elite program w some of these offers...that being said it does take a while to receive in mail so don't be in a hurry....

I'm going to give it a try...protect my cc using Discover Secure Online numbers...will try the redeemthisnow.com site...and maybe at the rate we're going, in 2-3 months I'll get it and be able to buy 4 gallons of gas for the price of 2!

ooh, that's sleazy...they force subscribe you to their spam by putting deals emails opt-in AND acceptance of T&C in one checkbox! yay for gmail junk accounts at least...

Not worth it. After purchasing, need to call 800 number to get them to send card by mail, they hassle you with other products and waste 15 min of your time asking mailing address , phone number etc that you already entered while buying this voucher.

Have NOT received the Shell card from Saveology.
They will try to sell you other "deals."
NOT WORTH IT!!!
I may be out $10.00

Smells like a scam. I will be filing a dispute.

Really? I've bought several Staples, Boston Market, CVS and Subway gift cards from this website. They take a long time to send buy they do come. They don't take any longer than mail in rebates for FAR software.

time to file dispute claim from AMEX credit card? it's over 3 weeks since i redeem their last deal..

anyone gotten their exxon mobil card yet?

still haven't received it from like 3+ weeks ago. Might have to call my CC company and dispute it :/

I haven't received mine from 3+ week ago either!

Have not received either.

Received mine from the previous $15 Exxon gift card. About 10 days since last call to redeem voucher.

arbie2 said:   I haven't received mine from 3+ week ago either!Couple people on SD said they got the $15 cards so hopefully within the next week for other people

this is a bad company ( if not fraud), their purpose is try to delay shipment of your purchase.
After 3 weeks I am going to dispute with AE/Visa.

i think this is tele sales company, they lured people in with deals like this then make u come them back, so they could sell u other junks.

dpid said:   still haven't received it from like 3+ weeks ago. Might have to call my CC company and dispute it :/

So I finally got the Giftcard today. Only took 24 days! I tried to do a chargeback on my discover (used a one time payment), but discover wouldn't let me do it since it wasn't 30 days yet (it has to be greater than 30 days if you choose the option, "haven't received goods ordered")

so after the 5-min online purchase, and 5-min on-line redemption - you had to do no calling, right? No more work?
dpid said:   dpid said:   still haven't received it from like 3+ weeks ago. Might have to call my CC company and dispute it :/

So I finally got the Giftcard today. Only took 24 days! I tried to do a chargeback on my discover (used a one time payment), but discover wouldn't let me do it since it wasn't 30 days yet (it has to be greater than 30 days if you choose the option, "haven't received goods ordered")

I forgot that I ordered this. My last deal with Boston Market came though I had alot of problems with their 100.00 free spending gimmick which I stupidly ordered. When I realized that I had basically bought nothing but deals I could get from fat wallet for free and restaurant.com g/c's I called them and let them have it. They refunded my money promptly when I threatened to expose them on Fat Wallet and some other shopping boards. The card came in a week and they couldn't apologize enough even though as the woman was apologizing and saying they'd never do that I heard a guy in the backround doing the same pitch he gave me. I keep learning the same lesson over and over again...if it's too good to be true, it probably is...except for the sanctioned fat wallet deals and this part of the deal was never discussed. Shame on me!

Got mine yesterday.

thanks! bought one and redeemed at the website mentioned earlier. Hopefully it comes soon.

wow, I didn't realize I had to call them to fulfil the requirement. Thank god I read this thread. I called them and told them upfront that I don't want to hear their marketing gimmicks and just want to fulfill the order.
They finished in less than one minute.

I redeemed the voucher through the website. Didn't have to call anyone. Gift Card was in the mail on 10/13. It took almost one month.

Got my card in the mail today. Took 11 days including weekends and holiday. This was easily my 8th or 9th Saveology deal. Don't see what the fuss is about.

SinglePapa said:   so after the 5-min online purchase, and 5-min on-line redemption - you had to do no calling, right? No more work?
dpid said:   dpid said:   still haven't received it from like 3+ weeks ago. Might have to call my CC company and dispute it :/

Right, I didn't have to do anymore work besides ordering it and redeeming it online.
I guess the only minus about the deal is the long time it takes you to get the gift card...

Skipping 15 Messages...
Trust me, you can make more than 10 dollars with the time you spend on getting this deal........

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.