• Go to page :
  • 1 2
  • Text Only
Bought 2 $15 Mobil GCs on 9/25, redeemed on their website 9/25, got both 10/15

Bought 2 $20 Mobil GCs on 10/15, redeemed on their website 10/15, got both 10/22

mrquality5 said:   I'm going to give it a try...protect my cc using Discover Secure Online numbers...will try the redeemthisnow.com site...and maybe at the rate we're going, in 2-3 months I'll get it and be able to buy 4 gallons of gas for the price of 2!

FWIW -- I got my voucher code immediately after ordering, went to www.redeemthisnow.com and followed the instructions. Card arrived last weekend Sat. 10/20. So 12 days total from ordering to receipt of gift card...no problems, no having to deal with annoying call center sales pitches. I will buy from them again and use redeemthisnow.com, worked like charm!

"new subs"??

jatan1986 said:   Bought 2 $15 Mobil GCs on 9/25, redeemed on their website 9/25, got both 10/15

Bought 2 $20 Mobil GCs on 10/15, redeemed on their website 10/15, got both 10/22

SinglePapa said:   "new subs"??Ordered using diff emails & credit cards -- used the website to redeem so didnt need to call in

Not sure if the redemption website has been working lately -- some people on SD reported having problems with it so you may be forced to call in from now on

Just got this message from redeemthisnow.com... "As of 10/15/12, Some Saveology vouchers may no longer be redeemed here. Please call (877) 607-3159 to redeem your voucher." Anyone else get this message?

Good deal agian, I got it last time.

it's a scam, have not received anything from my order already after 1 and half month, don't waste your $10...

feel said:   it's a scam, have not received anything from my order already after 1 and half month, don't waste your $10...

just do a credit card chargeback

The previous deal worked for me, I got my Mobil gift card last time...

tried to us www.redeemthisnow.com

and go the following response.

"As of 10/15/12, Some Saveology vouchers may no longer be redeemed here. Please call (877) 607-3159 to redeem your voucher."

it worked few times.. just call and wait 2 weeks .

Just got my Exxon/Mobil $20 card, only cost me $5 from several weeks ago. Problem is no Exxon or Mobil stations near me. Oh well, it'll come in handy on a road trip one day.

I got the exon mobile card after all the above....find out there isn't an exxon mobile station within a 100miles of me

I usually don't even issue this type of labeling to those who deserve it but I can safely call those who run this business operation a bunch of BASTARDS.

A super aggressive sales pitch, I must have told her no a dozen times.

and no GC 3 weeks later. Never again.

Trust me, you can make more than 10 dollars with the time you spend on getting this deal........

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014