• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Ulta Beauty's Second Annual Salon Cut-A-Thon benefiting The Breast Cancer Research Foundation is happening on Sunday, October 14th, 2012 between 11 am and 6 pm at their salon Donate a minimum of $10 and a designer at The Salon will shampoo, cut and blow-dry style your hair for free. 100% of donations go to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation. Visit their facebook page for more information.

ULTA
See ULTA coupons that earn 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

ulta
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

walk ins?

vickh said:   walk ins?I was looking at their facebook page, and I do believe it's walk-ins.

I did this last year. First come, first serve. Get in line earlier than opening time. At opening, they give you a number with a time to return later on in the day. Show up 15 minutes before your given time to check in and get your haircut. Miss your time and you're out of luck. Show up too long after opening time, also out of luck. Great event.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014