Payment Requested:
Payment Processed:
Lifetime Cash Back:

Coach Factory 24-Hour Online Sale 30% off online and in stores

First page
1 of 3
Pizzero
10/8/12 2:16 PM
The Official Coach Factory 24-Hour Online Sale starts TODAY OCTOBER 8: LINK HERE
Take an EXTRA 30% OFF Online Today !!
NO Coupon NEEDED

This offer is valid for one time use on merchandise only in Coach Factory Stores in the US, Canada,
and Puerto Rico and on Coachfactory.com. This offer is not valid at Coach Full Price stores, Department stores, airport locations
or online at coach.com. Not valid on merchandise holds, phone orders, or purchase of gift cards. No adjustments on previous purchases.
Cannot be combined with any other offer or discounts. This offer is subject to quantity limitations per customer. Discount is not
applicable to taxes or shipping charges. This offer may not be reproduced or transferred, including electronically or via the internet.

Enjoy free standard shipping with orders of $150 or more. Offer ends 10/9/12 at 8AM EST. Continental U.S. only.
Pricing in stores and online may vary. Items featured may not be available in all Coach Factory stores.
If you have any questions, please contact us via email at coachfactory@ coach.com.

IF SOME BODY NEEDS INVITE JUST WRITE DOWN YOUR EMAIL BELOW I WILL SEND IT
WikiPost
10/8/12 2:17 PM
coach [ image/jpeg - 4.98kB ]
billrubin
10/8/12 2:24 PM
How can you send invites when it's not available to everyone? Are you claiming that you can add someone to the list for this sale? I just went to the site and it said it was not available to me.

Also the 30% off in-store is a very common thing. My wife just went to an outlet in Florida last week and they had 30% off. Of course, the whole pricing thing is a scam, but I won't rant about thathere.
Pizzero
10/8/12 2:29 PM
WELL IM NOT SURE IF ITS A GOOD DEAL BUT YES I CAN SEND INVITE ...
billrubin
10/8/12 2:30 PM
Pizzero said:   

I PM'ed you my email address. Thanks.
Pizzero
10/8/12 2:32 PM
billrubin said:   

Pizzero said:   

I PM'ed you my email address. Thanks.

done .
dezeme
10/8/12 2:34 PM
Is this legit? Says sale starts 10/10 but in details say's offer ends 10/9??????????
Pizzero
10/8/12 2:38 PM
just fixed..
mrsmohr
10/8/12 2:47 PM
could u email me invite please? mrs.mohr@gmail.com
billrubin
10/8/12 2:51 PM
Actually, I was just able to login using an id I had previously registred.
First page
1 of 3
Please select a reason for your RED vote:

You may be contacted via Private Message during the investigation of this issue.