• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary

Tempting, almost sounds like a pricing error... Great price!

Great find...

Even better find than the glocks

Thats a great price, cheaper than what they usually sell their revolvers for,Thanks BB

For $300 I will try one... I could use another .40 in the safe....

9MM version also for the same price @ grabagun, holds 16+1 vs the 12+1 of the 40 s&w version

link here...

The 9mm is only $294 at Buds

http://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/products_id/...

I wouldn't use Buds to price check the .40 cal. There's something messed up about Bud's posting. It says "3.6B 15R" in the title, but is different in the description. I think their title is up to date and matches the $416 price tag, but the description and model # are older. Try using the actual model # in the Grabagun listing. Google "witness 999048", and you'll get a lot of sites selling them for around $300-$325. The OP isn't a bad deal, but it's only beating the competition by $40 or so.

Not bad. the witness is a good platform. they usually go for 350-400 online

Got this gun in today. Its looks like a good one.

You can also purchase 22LR conversion kits directly from EAA for about $250

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but is the 9mm full size or compact? The website doesn't provide much info on it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014