• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
First time posting, so please forgive me:

Skyrim on GameFly $35.99

There is also a coupon for 20%, 2GFT82012

So total is ~$28.

Just did it, so it definitely works. And, unlike the GreenManGaming link, credit cards work on GameFly. (At least for me, I couldn't get GreenManGaming to take my credit card, but no issues with this purchase.)

Link to Skyrim on GameFly: Skyrim on GameFly

Probably also works for DawnGuard, so 20% off $13.99, ~$11

P.S. For some reason, I don't get the 5% CashBack notice from fatwallet above. Any suggestions?

GameFly
See GameFly promo codes that earn Up to 5.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Skyrim
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I'm not sure what I did wrong in posting. I don't get the fatwallet 5% CashBack notice when I click the link. Any help?

Sometimes it takes a few days for the seller to confirm the transaction. If they don't you can always count on the FW team to support your claim. They have helped me.

Thanks, worked for me, $28.79 after tax for downloadable.

I don't think there is any FatWallet CashBack when you use this coupon code.

"Only offers with our Cash Back designation qualify for, and track, Cash Back."

Sorry, just realized this post is 2 weeks old. I should pay more attention before posting. So maybe it did qualify for CashBack when you used it.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014