• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Hey fellow FWers,

Amazon has a solid deal on the Philips Norelco Men's 6945 Electric Razor. It retails for $39.99, but is on sale for $29.97. If you click the "Clip this coupon" button displayed below the item price, the $5 coupon will drop the price to $24.97. As always, free shipping for prime members. Non prime members can add a filler to get it over $25 to qualify for FSS.

The razor has a 3.5/5 star review from Amazon users. Looks to be a solid razor to travel with and not worry about it getting banged up. Enjoy!

-million

Member Summary

Philips Electric Razor
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

This is a great deal and I was really in the market, happy it runs on up to 240v. Perfect! In for one.

This particular Norelco model is affordable, but keep in mind that it is not washable and it does not have a trimmer.

I like it. And the price is suitebal. It is very comfutable to use it. But clean is too differecult.

A razor that big with no trimmer?! That's a raw deal.

Watch out - clipping coupons from Amazon will void any hope of any type of rebate from Norelco. I got razor burn on that super Norelco deal about 2 years ago that I found on FW. I need new blades for that one...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014