• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

PSF32GSDHC4
Disclaimer
starts 10/9... from Newegg

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820220359&...

$18.99
$10.00 MIR (rebate form)
= $8.99 + tax
free shipping

• Model PSF32GSDHC4
  • 32GB
  • Class 4

credit to Jo0k@SD

Newegg
Need a Newegg coupon that earns 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Patriot 32GB Flash Card
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

It's not class 10 but good deal...

thanks op. Got 1

Will I be eligible for Cash Back from FatWallet as well as Discover, if I click off FatWallet link and pay with my Discover card?

alexsvenson said:   Will I be eligible for Cash Back from FatWallet as well as Discover, if I click off FatWallet link and pay with my Discover card?

No. Both FW CB and ShopDiscover are click-through systems. You can't click through both and get paid by both. You only get paid by the referrer.

labboypro said:   alexsvenson said:   Will I be eligible for Cash Back from FatWallet as well as Discover, if I click off FatWallet link and pay with my Discover card?

No. Both FW CB and ShopDiscover are click-through systems. You can't click through both and get paid by both. You only get paid by the referrer.

Newegg is not on ShopDiscover, so click-though is impossible. I meant clicking off FatWallet deal link and using Discover at the Newegg checkout. Discover has 5% Cash Back for all online shopping for current quarter of 2012.

is this good for an hd camcorder? i have a Sony handycam cx260v, and it says minimum class 4, but some people said class 4 is not good enough for recording hd movie....

any inputs?

thx

Class 4 works fine for 1080i, not sure on 1080p

in for one

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014