• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
I wanted a deal on B12 Chemtool Carburetor Cleaner, 16 oz. aerosol & the 20% code was not working.

When a Code does not work, call their CSR Reps and ask for help. I did this and the rep was more than ready to help.
She was ready to fix the code problem, but also suggested Price Match to lower the price.

In the local Advanced Auto store the 16 oz. aerosol is priced at 4.99.
At another local competitor for 20 oz. sells for $5.19, which is equivalent to $4.15 for a 16 oz container.

The CSR recommended that we look at Price Matching,
which came out to $3.19 a can, at a savings of 96 a can..I bought 4 cans and saves $3.84 + tax.

I used store pickup!

Would Like to See Some Green!! Thanks

Advance Auto Parts
See Advance Auto Parts coupons that earn 5.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

B12 Chemtool Carburetor Cleaner
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Advance Auto Parts Coupons:
    AAP15OFF
    Save 15% On All Orders (expires 9/30/14 11:59pm)
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Wait...you have a carburetor?

No, I am cleaning out my EGR ports in the intake manifold,which is a common thing to do!! The carb cleaner works well at cleaning the ports.

I have found AAP customer svcs to be very beneficial. Items that I wasnt able to pick up in qty. (oil filters, 10 ea.)from my local store I was able to get them to ship to my house for 1/2 of shipping costs because of the trouble

Leftcoast said:   Wait...you have a carburetor?

Yes, I do. On my Harley (2002 Road King).

But I prefer Sea Foam.... just because the smoke screen AFTER is soooooooo much more fun!!!

My daily driver, a 1980 Buick, also has a carburetor...but I use more carburetor cleaner on various other non-carburety things.

I'm afraid to piss people off / get a ticket while Sea Foam smoking.

thc said:   My daily driver, a 1980 Buick, also has a carburetor...but I use more carburetor cleaner on various other non-carburety things.

I'm afraid to piss people off / get a ticket while Sea Foam smoking.

HAHA..many MOONS ago my daughter had to drive her blown intake gasket mustang RED convertable to the shop for repiar and GOT a SMOKE OUT ticket on the way!she actually CRIED about it!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014