rated:

deal
Disclaimer
attached coupon

Member Summary

genghis grill
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

They have made their bowls smaller and limit the number of ramekins you can use. Not the same. But I still love to go.

overclock said:   They have made their bowls smaller and limit the number of ramekins you can use. Not the same. But I still love to go.

True, but the prices are the same. They could have just increased prices and kept same bowl size too. You can still do the bottom-less bowl option for a dollar or two more I believe. I love their bowls, have enough for leftover the next day usually.

bottom-less bowls (all-you-can-eat) are $3 more here.

I've been getting the dumpling appetizer to start with, so end up with plenty of food. Especially with tortillas

so if you go with someone, only one of you can get the $6.99? (i.e. limit one person per table per party)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014