Office Depot has the Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT

Lifetime maps and traffic

Great deal if you need it

Cheaper than a map update

Lane assist
5 inch screen

Office Depot sku 665644

Office Depot
See Office Depot coupons that earn 1.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Garmin nuvi 1450 LMT
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

In-Store Clearance deal
Thanks blueribb
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
Thanks OP, got a nuvi 1350 LMT for $44.92!

trivandrum (Oct. 11, 2012 @ 2:32a) |

Checked a few locations in Seattle, none of them had them in stock or they were not listed for clearance.

loskinski (Oct. 11, 2012 @ 10:38a) |

Funny how most stores were OOS, especially since at the store I went to, the clearance price wasn't marked. Think the em... (more)

Slickone (Oct. 19, 2012 @ 12:53p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is this in store or on the website? It doesn't seem to be available on the website?

cant find it

"Item 665644, Garmin n vi 1450LMT 50 GPS, is not available for purchase at this time" from website. Wonder if it was an error

I have a picture of the sign from 2 stores and a reciept

sign posted in OP for PM purposes

The reciept shows

665644 gps, Garmin, 145. 99.99ss

Clearance -50.07

You pay 49.92

Obviously this is BM only

I looked it up by going direct to OfficeDepot.com site, then searched on the SKU. Still lists for $99, no clearance is marked. They see everyone jumping on it and maybe took the price off?

They had several others at .02 clearance

A big 7 inch screen one for 77.92

Nuvi 40LM for $70 and a 7" Garmin model for $100 on closeouts at zip 33618. Guess it's YMMV @ different BM.

OD BM getting full inventory of new models next week.

Snagged one at our OD for that price last one

I bought it last week at 99.98, which was the last one in box. Does OD price match its clearance price?

<deleted>

jiangxi said:   I bought it last week at 99.98, which was the last one in box. Does OD price match its clearance price?
Usually it does

Item 665644, Garmin n vi 1450LMT 50 GPS, is not available for purchase at this time.
Shop below for similar products.

anyway to a OD.com pickup??

Appears to be an in-store only clearance sale. I'm not sure if this is only the OP's store or if it's a regional / nationwide clearance price.

Got one two weeks ago when they were $99. I checked stores in two states, and they were sold out, finally found on in the Charlotte area. Great deal if you can find one.

jiangxi said:   I bought it last week at 99.98, which was the last one in box. Does OD price match its clearance price?

Depends on the manager. Years ago I bought a laptop which went down 15 days later on clearance. The manager told me they're not supposed to price match clearance items (makes sense) AND I was past 14 days. He did the price match as a one time courtesy. Basically.. YMMV.

I managed to score a couple of the GPS units. Excellent deal with the lifetime maps. The Nuvi 1350 is also on clearance for $44.92, along with several other TomTom and Magellan units that I skipped.

Went to a couple OD in socal and all garmins were oos but all had tomtom and magellan units $75, 80, 135(7" magellan)

gps1
Disclaimer

gps2
Disclaimer

gps3
Disclaimer

gps4
Disclaimer
was told that all remaining will be taken off the shelf next monday, and a new planogram set. I would assume that they will go down again either this friday or next. already at xx.x2, should go down to xx.x3

ezletzpla said:   Went to a couple OD in socal and all garmins were oos but all had tomtom and magellan units $75, 80, 135(7" magellan)

San deigo?

Product not available on website.. May be avail instore.... Its great deal

i found a couple of 1450's in a local south florida store but it rang up at $99. if someone would please scan a $49 receipt for me, the sales lady said that the mgr would probably accept it. thanks.

Not that south (San Diego) , Norwalk garbage Grove Huntington Beach areas

remmymom said:   i found a couple of 1450's in a local south florida store but it rang up at $99. if someone would please scan a $49 receipt for me, the sales lady said that the mgr would probably accept it. thanks.

I got one at the Pompano Beach store and also saw that someone got one in Boca. I don't have my receipt with me, sorry.

I use a free app called WAZE on my smartphones. I would seriously consider this instead of dropping $50-60 with tax on a GPS unit. It has completely replaced the need for a GPS, and has functions like red light camera, reports traffic, police sightings, and what not.

OOS in Little Rock, AR and surrounding areas

sdsendoh said:   I use a free app called WAZE on my smartphones. I would seriously consider this instead of dropping $50-60 with tax on a GPS unit. It has completely replaced the need for a GPS, and has functions like red light camera, reports traffic, police sightings, and what not.
So all I need to buy is a smartphone and a data plan... I think a $60 GPS sounds like a better deal.

"So all I need to buy is a smartphone and a data plan..." says the senior member to the ancient member who made a perfectly valid point.
OOS in Littleton Area for a few days now...

nidude said:   "So all I need to buy is a smartphone and a data plan..." says the senior member to the ancient member who made a perfectly valid point.
OOS in Littleton Area for a few days now...

Says the know it all new member.

My point is that smartphone apps are an obvious option, but not very economical for those without one. Also, would you let your mom / sister / friend borrow your $60 GPS for a car trip? How about your smart phone?

Thanks OP, got a nuvi 1350 LMT for $44.92!

Checked a few locations in Seattle, none of them had them in stock or they were not listed for clearance.

Funny how most stores were OOS, especially since at the store I went to, the clearance price wasn't marked. Think the employees bought them all up?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.