Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Oil Change Kit
Disclaimer
Oil Change Kit

Price will be $5.00 when you add to cart.

Includes

Scott Shop Towels
Gojo Hand Cleaner
7qt Drain Pan
Funnel

Good price if you need this stuff

Member Summary

oil change kit
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

maybe a good deal
after the expendable items are gone you will be stuck with the pan and funnel.
but the pan is not convenient to pour the fluid out into another container for disposal.
This drain pan could be more convenient http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Blitz-7-5-qt-round-oil-drain-pan/_/N-25yj?itemIdentifier=475368_0_0_

The AAP pan does have a pour spout but it is not as nice as the AZ one but still functional.

Cut out on black line
Disclaimer
stuffedwallet said:   maybe a good deal
after the expendable items are gone you will be stuck with the pan and funnel.
but the pan is not convenient to pour the fluid out into another container for disposal.
This drain pan could be more convenient http://www.autozone.com/autozone/accessories/Blitz-7-5-qt-round-oil-drain-pan/_/N-25yj?itemIdentifier=475368_0_0_

Buy (or do one of many FAR deals) oil in 5 quart jug. When done, save it, lay it on its side, and cut out square section approximately the size of the side. Voila. Oil drain pan with lidded spout you can use to pour into whatever you want... I have 2 of these-- one is cut as described, the other has a giant Sharpie "X" painted on the side of it. That's the one I pour the used oil into for recycling at local center.

Cut out on black line as shown in picture.

/2 cents

has been around for a while.

zenci said:   has been around for a while.

I did a search and did not see it... can you show me where it is already posted?

Doing an oil change today lol, needed an extra pan because a friend is coming over too. Now we can drain them simultaneously ,rather than one at a time. Thanks

Look for a Fumoto valve replacement too. One of the best oil changing purchases I've ever made. (I bought mine through Amazon.)

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014