• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Slingbox app - Slingbox Player for iPhone, Android, Windows Mobile and Kindle Fire have had the prices cut to 50% off. (Reduced from $30)

Link to Slingbox App Links
http://www.slingbox.com/go/spm

SlingPlayer for Android phones :
Phone App on Google Play

SlingPlayer for Android tablets:
Tablet App on Google Play

SlingPlayer for iPhone
iPhone on App Store

SlingPlayer for iPad
iPad on App Store

SlingPlayer for windows mobile
Windows Mobile on MSFT store

SlingPlayer for Kindle Fire
Kindle Fire on Amazon App Store

This goes along w/ the launch of their new Slingbox 350 and Slingbox 500

Member Summary

Slingbox
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very hot, thanks OP! Hope this isn't just a temporary price cut, and hope to see same price cuts on iPhone!

Hmm. I wonder if the Slingbox Solo and Pro are going to be abandoned like their predecessors were now that the new boxes are out. Might want to back up your current version of slingbox tablet/phone before updating to this, given the way Sling continued "supporting" the classic.

Mulox said:   Very hot, thanks OP! Hope this isn't just a temporary price cut, and hope to see same price cuts on iPhone!

Looks like the price cut also applies to the iPhone and iPad versions as well.

Maybe there won't be so much grousing about this deal because of the stupid app costing $30 bucks that two 'friends' gave me red for pointing it out.

$97 FS Slingbox Solo

just paid $29.99 yesterday thru Amazon

ddunsjsu said:   Mulox said:   Very hot, thanks OP! Hope this isn't just a temporary price cut, and hope to see same price cuts on iPhone!

Looks like the price cut also applies to the iPhone and iPad versions as well.

Thanks, updating post

Just a heads up. A lot of users are experiencing issues with the High Quality aspect of the ios apps. Currently Standard Quality is the only option available. There is a big difference in quality. Supposedly Slingbox is working on it but would not give an estimate on when the fix is available.

What bugs me about this is their pricing schema. You buy their slingbox ($100+) and THEN you have to buy the App??? Come on, the hardware should come with the app! I won't buy until its $5 or less. Jailbreaking with Installous is the way to go until then.

is it really going to be hot? they just released new products? Are they going to be sneaky and come out with a slingbox 2 app?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014