Samsung Series 7 17.3" for $1300-

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy is currently offering a great, tough to find laptop for the lowest price I've seen (and I've looked everywhere on the internet for an awesome deal on this laptop). Normally retails for $1399.99 wherever you look, currently $100 off, stacked with 1% Cash Back earned through FW. Sales tax will likely apply, but when it's sold out everywhere else, definitely a great find.

-I'm no laptop expert, but in my search for a new one it's definitely a winner if you can drop some dough and plan to use it for several years rather than trading up every year or so.-

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=4707146&productCat...

Note that this link is directly from Best Buy and will not earn you Cash Back. Go through FW if you want Cash Back, this link is just for the specs of the laptop.

You can all read the specs for yourselves, but here are some quick highlights:

17.3" 1080p screen
1 TB hard drive
8 GB DDR3 memory, along with "Express Cache" which allows even faster boot times and start-up of programs.
Quadcore 3rd Gen Intel i7 Processor - 2.3GHz processor speed with "Turbo Boost" up to 3.3GHz
Battery supposed to maintain ability to charge better than other laptops, meaning you'll still have a pretty good battery life even after several years of use
Backlit keyboard, Webcam, Bluetooth, only one inch thick when closed, 6.3lbs, 4 USB ports (2 2s, 2 3s), 2GB DDR5 video memory, 8-cell lithium-polymer battery

Best Buy
See Best Buy coupons that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

NP700Z7C-S01US (35.47kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer

NP700Z7C-S01US (14.75kB)
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:

This is definitely a sweet laptop, and I love the keyboard too. Great price if you need it now, but I am holding out for a $999 price on Black Friday!

I saw this in person at BB and I must say it's a very good laptop. I would jump as well if the price was

Gotta say I couldn't wait for the price to drop that much as I needed a laptop sooner rather later, but I was able to pick it up tonight, a day early.

Love this thing. Granted I've used it minimally, but it's gorgeous and everything functions perfectly - even better than I had hoped. The chiclet keyboard is exactly what I wanted. Love the soft backlight.

If this laptop hits whatever your price is, definitely jump.

Also, can I just say the power button is sweet. You press the power symbol, not a button. Reminds me of my now-dead original PS3 in a way, with the neat button idea - or in the case of the PS3, touchpad.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014