• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
MyGica USB HD Digital Tuner DVR Kit with FM Tuner @ Meritline - $19.99 after Coupon
was $27.99
Free Shipping!
Expires On: Oct 10, 2012 11:59pm

Coupons
MLCK110RNL1 - $8 off

(FatWallet Deal Hunter staff posts are certified ad-free. No money, bribes, or candy have been accepted.)

Meritline.com
Need a Meritline.com coupon that earns 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

MyGica USB HD Digital Tuner
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

nubie question...does one have to subscribe to cable in order to see channels on your tv?

the cable company would have you believe that, plug in an antenna and see what you pull in, it's going to depend on your proximity

apkesh said:   nubie question...does one have to subscribe to cable in order to see channels on your tv?

Good find. Thanks!

skh12 said:   the cable company would have you believe that, plug in an antenna and see what you pull in, it's going to depend on your proximity

apkesh said:   nubie question...does one have to subscribe to cable in order to see channels on your tv?

Yep even better is this works with picking up Clear QAM, so you can try plugging it into your cable line and see what channels they offer in unencrypted QAM. Usually it is local channels, but I have seen some basic cable be on it as well. It just depends on what filters they have on your line. I myself can only get half of the local channels. (I do not subscribe to any cable tv, only internet.) Where as my sister gets all locals and some basic cables for doing this. (We believe the previous owner of her home subscribed to cable tv, so they must of never put filters on.)

Newegg also has for $14.99 after rebate.

MSI DIGIVOX ATSC 8VSB/QAM Dongle DIGIVOX ATSC

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16815127009&...

looks like you'll only see analog tv, not 1080p..

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014