Android 4.0 Tablet $90 Buy.com

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Thought this was a pretty good deal on an 4.0 adroid device. Comes with 8 gig built in storage but is epandable with a micro SD slot. Android Tablet The fatwallet credit makes it an even better deal.

Rakuten.com Shopping
See Rakuten.com Shopping promo codes that earn Up to 6.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

tablet
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Thanks for the post, and welcome to Fatwallet! Just a tip on how to post titles, always make sure you provide as much detail as possible. In this case, I would add the size of the screen, manufacturer, and cost of shipping, such as:

7" Android 4.0 Tablet from Agptek - $90 + $10 shipping @ Buy.com

This would have helped me, as I am only looking for a 10" tablet.

I hope Agptek's tablets aren't as bad as their grammar. This is the header for tablets on their web site:

Tablet
Fire-scale prices but high quality! Touch screen tablets with Android 4.0 only cost less than $100? Yes, those are what are on sale now in our store! Our tablets are of good quality with rapid and fluent speed. Yet, they all cost no more than $100! You can't find such a tablet with the competitive price in other stores.

how about quality?

Thanks Mulox, noted for future posts.

The reviews I've looked at seem positive for a tablet under $100.

$ 85.99 at Amazon shipped with Prime

Don't think u go to android market with this

breinig said:   Thought this was a pretty good deal on an 4.0 adroid device. Comes with 8 gig built in storage but is epandable with a micro SD slot. Android Tablet The fatwallet credit makes it an even better deal.

How is this a better deal than this one shipped free for $63 at McBub:

Link to McBub Product Page

I don't know about this deal, but try to get a refund from mcBub is impossible. Told me that they havingproblem with their paypal account and not able to refund until they resolve it. And it been 5 weeks already. So beware of McBub.
TheBigCheese said:   breinig said:   Thought this was a pretty good deal on an 4.0 adroid device. Comes with 8 gig built in storage but is epandable with a micro SD slot. Android Tablet The fatwallet credit makes it an even better deal.

maryjohnson8743 said:   Apple iPhone 5 since it is launched there is a flood towards it which is making brand conscious rush on iPhone 5, but many of users are there to enjoy the iPhone launcher, If you are an Android user and want to enjoy the iPhone 5 Launcher but donít want to run iOS you have an option in this post.
Teamphones android

Uhhh, what?

I completely agree, I ordered a tablet from them and they shipped from US. However, when I unboxed it and tried to power on, the power switch went inside the tablet. They asked me to return to their warehouse in china as in the US they have delivery only. After lots of emails they agreed to take it back in the US and sent me a good replacement. The whole process took more than a month.

trum said:   I don't know about this deal, but try to get a refund from mcBub is impossible. Told me that they havingproblem with their paypal account and not able to refund until they resolve it. And it been 5 weeks already. So beware of McBub.
TheBigCheese said:   breinig said:   Thought this was a pretty good deal on an 4.0 adroid device. Comes with 8 gig built in storage but is epandable with a micro SD slot. Android Tablet The fatwallet credit makes it an even better deal.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.