• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
http://todayshow.mpioffers.com/

TODAYRESTAURANTS is code

Please read the description on their site for complete details on how their gift card service works.

Buyers will receive their special eGift Card voucher code via email up to 24 hours after purchase. They must then redeem that voucher online at restaurant.com. Once itís redeemed, the buyer will see a credit of $300 in their restaurant.com account. They can use this credit to purchase gift cards in specific denominations for more than 18,000 participating restaurants across the country

Restaurant.com
See Restaurant.com promo codes that earn Up to 7.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

yum
Thanks Llilith
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

I have used multiple times. At least half of the times, the restaurant rejected the Retaurant.com voucher, saying that they have been off the program for months if not years. restaurant.com is shady shady business.

hobo05 said:   I have used multiple times. At least half of the times, the restaurant rejected the Retaurant.com voucher, saying that they have been off the program for months if not years. restaurant.com is shady shady business.

no arguement there, but the days of 80-90% off codes seem to have ended. this is about 65% off, which is as good as we've seen in many months.

Some people still use them, so I posted it, but I'm no big fan of rest.com myself.

Not a big deal really. Simply email restaurant.com with your issue, and they will give you credits toward future purchases. Use those credits on the other half of the restaurants that have worked for you.

hobo05 said:   I have used multiple times. At least half of the times, the restaurant rejected the Retaurant.com voucher, saying that they have been off the program for months if not years. restaurant.com is shady shady business.

I find restaurant.com customer service excellent. Whenever a restaurant is closed - they apologize and replace for any restaurant that I want. Also, even, if I want to change a voucher for another restaurant they willingly do so. BUT, I prefer to buy towards the end of the month - when their discounts are greatest ($25 can be had for $2 or $3) - can't beat that deal.

sheriffabc said:   I find restaurant.com customer service excellent. Whenever a restaurant is closed - they apologize and replace for any restaurant that I want. Also, even, if I want to change a voucher for another restaurant they willingly do so. BUT, I prefer to buy towards the end of the month - when their discounts are greatest ($25 can be had for $2 or $3) - can't beat that deal.

those deals are gone. hasn't been an 80% code all year. so this is the best % off I've seen (other than an a possible eBay seller some have alluded to)

$40 What the hell I m going give it a try

Today's deal for October 19 ONLY is a great deal. I got a $25 gc for only $4. That's only 16% of the original cost. The code is TASTE, if you want to know.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014