T-Mobile: Free Overnight Shipping

Archived From: Hot Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Not sure if this applies to all T-Mobile orders, but I was just going through the order process with a prepaid Android phone (Galaxy Exhibit 4G, for use with the famous $30/month plan) to see what the expected shipping dates would be for the free standard shipping.

However, I noticed that the other shipping option- Overnight- is listed as $0.00 right now. Definitely helpful for those of us who are less patient with shipping, especially since you can drive to WalMart to buy many of their phones, though it's tough to pass up on T-Mobile's current promotion of a free $50 refill card with any phone purchase.

Hope this helps someone else too!

T-Mobile
Need a T-Mobile coupon that earns Up to $37.50 FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

Galaxy Exhibit 4G
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Is that supposed to be a hot deal?

Thanks OP.
Got a Prepaid SIM Activation Kit.
$1.06 after NJ taxes and free shipping. Estimated arrival, tomorrow. Cant beat that!

I tried this, but at the checkout page shipping suddenly jumped to $11.99. Anyone else have this?

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014