• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

receipt
Disclaimer
Dublin (Calif.) safeway has Duracell StayCharged AA 2000 mAh 4-pack on sale at $6.99 (i.e., $10.99 minus $4.00 for club card members).
There's an e-coupon on safeway.com for club card members to take another $3.00 off.
Final price is $3.99 + tax.

The price of $6.99 was decent, so I picked up two, not knowing there's a one-time coupon for one item.
My final tally was $10.98 + tax for two packs.

My cells were made in Japan.

Member Summary

Duracell StayCharged AA
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Safeway Coupons:
    EASY7
    Free Delivery on 1st Order
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Do you need to add the coupon online or it is automatically loaded with your card?

There was also a $3 manufacturer coupon for this in the paper a few weeks ago. It is not clear whether you are supposed to combine this with the e-coupon or not, but it did work when I tried it.

nomansland said:   Do you need to add the coupon online or it is automatically loaded with your card?

I added the coupon. It's not automatic.

aeinstein said:   Dublin (Calif.) safeway has Duracell StayCharged AA 2000 mAh 4-pack on sale at $6.99 (i.e., $10.99 minus $4.00 for club card members).
There's an e-coupon on safeway.com for club card members to take another $3.00 off.
Final price is $3.99 + tax.

The price of $6.99 was decent, so I picked up two, not knowing there's a one-time coupon for one item.
My final tally was $10.98 + tax for two packs.

My cells were made in Japan.
Thanks OP - $3.99 for 4 is a great deal. Green for you!

Dno

There is also a extra 10% off all battery purchases in 'just for U' under my 'Personalized Deals':

Here...

hansendc said:   There was also a $3 manufacturer coupon for this in the paper a few weeks ago. It is not clear whether you are supposed to combine this with the e-coupon or not, but it did work when I tried it.
yeah that got past the cashier, they are not supposed to stack with just-for-u dollar off coupons which are considered manufacturer coupons.

Good one OP - thanks

Didn't get the battery 10% but got TP 10%!

Dano

Is there a limit as to how many you can buy?

mightywarriors said:   Is there a limit as to how many you can buy?The Just4U coupon is single use - don't know if it's one transaction or one product.

Dano

Their weekly ad starts Wed.(today) ... do not see the $4 off in the new ad. South Bay here. Is it local store discount??
EDIT: Got one. White Top Japan Duraloop. Thanks OP.

thanks op, got one

Unable to locate the e-coupon. Is it still live?

Got a set, thanks!

Got one pack.
$10.99 Regular price
-$4.00 Card savings
-$3.00 J4U Mfr eCpn
-$3.00 Scanned coupon

Total $0.99 +tax

Hell of a deal.

My $3 paper coupon worked by itself, but not with the e-coupon.

FuriousGeorge11 said:   Got one pack.
$10.99 Regular price
-$4.00 Card savings
-$3.00 J4U Mfr eCpn
-$3.00 Scanned coupon

Total $0.99 +tax

Hell of a deal.

Must've been your lucky day. My mfg coupon got shot down, but still pretty nice deal without the Mfg coupon, thanks op, green.

Tag on shelf said this sale will last till about Oct 28 or so

-There's another e-coupon on safeway.com
-The sale has been extended to 11/14
I just got another pack for $3.99+tax. This time I was shopping in San Ramon.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014