• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Yesterday I went to my local GameStop (Framingham, MA), and they said that they have a special on iPod Touch trade-ins: extra 25% for store credit. They accepted my 1st and 2nd gen iPod Touch 8GB devices (all working and in good condition: no scratches on glass and no dead pixels), and I got almost $200 for three devices (about $50 for the 1st gen and over $70 for the 2nd gen), which I promptly used to buy a new Nexus 7. For comparison, Amazon offers up to $24 for a 1st gen iPod Touch and up to $41 for the 2nd gen, while Gazelle will not even accept a 1st gen and only offers $15 for 2nd gen.

Apple does not support these old iPod Touches anymore, and since any day now Apple will start selling their new iPod Touches, the old one's value will deteoriate even more. Replacing three old, unsupported devices for a brand new larger, faster and better device sounds like a good deal to me.

Member Summary

ipod
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014