• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Similar to previous deals, need fresh e-mail address to qualify:

https://www.saveology.com/deals/national/staples-deal-offer?

Staples
Need a Staples coupon that earns Up to 2.5% FatWallet Cash Back?
Member Summary

staples card
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for your post but big RED for savelogy. Still waiting for my $20 mobil card. Some people have been having issues and I haven't had the time into seeing how to get my card (I redeemed it on website). I might have to do a chargeback with my CC.

I would save the hassle and avoid Saveology.

that site sucks!

Saveology is not hot. They should be banned from FW.

DON'T PLACE ANY ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!
It said that I will get the code immediately but WRONG!
After you placed an order, you need to call this company and let them know your voucher No. and name, address, phone No. again.
It made me very upset because the representatives were really stupid.
Worse thing is that you should wait the US Mail.
Yes they gonna send the gift card via mail not email.

Sucks!

shinsangeun said:   DON'T PLACE ANY ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!!
It said that I will get the code immediately but WRONG!
After you placed an order, you need to call this company and let them know your voucher No. and name, address, phone No. again.
It made me very upset because the representatives were really stupid.
Worse thing is that you should wait the US Mail.
Yes they gonna send the gift card via mail not email.

Sucks!

lol... people always over react.... apparently you have not purchased from Saveology before

you get a "voucher" immediately and they ask you to call... what you do to avoid that is visit https://www.redeemthisnow.com and you get the GC in about 10 days...

and also appears you have not done alot of shopping from Staples either, you cant use GC online, that is why it comes in the mail...

green for u OP

I stopped ordering from here a year ago when I never received my subway gift card. I emailed them multiple times, and they said they would take care of it and send another out. Never happened. Avoid!

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014