• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
just got back from BB, typing on it right now

i3, 128gb ssd, 4gb ram, backlight keyboard, 2.5lbs (?) Ultrabook

The only concern I have is the fan noise based on reviews. let me test the fan and let you guys know.

Price wise, I am satisfied. not sure about others though

by the way, customer rep told me that this laptop regular price is $470 or something like that at BB now.

Best Buy
See Best Buy promo codes that earn 1.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Ultrabook (121.68kB)
Thanks Wemic
Disclaimer

Hmm??? Are you just bragging? You have no link....

The rep told me it is $470 new and docked 100 for open box.

I do not see the item online. You might want to check local stores if you are interested.

very YMMV might want to add to your title

I purchased a i3 Toshiba 17.3" screen from them for about the same, open box as well.

I think the regular retail price for a ultrabook would be around $800. So even at $470 that's good. Must of been a mistake.

Open Box Price $499.99 for the same SKU at the nearest store to mine that has it. Very YMMV.

BB SKU is 3868228 for those interested in this Sandy Bridge 2011 first-gen ultraslowbook.

Just bought "brand new in box" one for $524.99 in Elk Grove, CA (Store #349) + $6 CA Recycle Fee + $40.68 CA Tax = $571.67 out the door.
They checked everywhere in the region and couldn't find any store had that $470 deal

Where are you located? what store did you purchase the laptop from?

I think I'm gonna return it.
No Bluetooth
2 x USB 2.0, 1 x USB 3.0
128GB SSD drive is slow.
i3-2367M @ 1.4GHz CPU (1st Generation CPU) no Intel® Virtualization Technology for Directed I/O (VT-d)

From what I am reading, Ultrabook prices are going down going into the Christmas selling season. Seems like Intel went bust on its move to get ultrabooks to be hot like tablets. To many ultrabooks need to be dumped for the new windows 8 laptops coming out. Wait a little and deals should be had for this little powerhouses.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014