• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Costco has a great deal for GS3 for $149.99 + free activation($36 value) + bundle (at least $30 value)

Here is the link for it Galaxy S3 at Costco

Member Summary

Samsung Galaxy S3
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

When I called it was $179. Got it for $148 but no bundle package. WalMart was the same $148. Maybe that is just for att. Red is not available for Verizon.

which carriers?

AT&T, too bad it's not Verizon

ynot303 said:   AT&T, too bad it's not Verizon
yes a little bad..

There is Verizon too

Actually .. WalMart has an ETF other than AT&T .. Costco does not have that ETF and on top of that they have a 90 day exchange policy on the device itself ..perfect for someone if they want to try out new phone ...

I got one and helped my friend get one ..

Looks like it's $99 for the Sprint version with contract at Amazon wireless.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00894K248

That sounds like a great deal ! May be I should return my Costco

Just received the phone and the phone is great ! The bundle is disappointing ... the case and the holster do not fit and the charger is the only thing that is useful ...

I can buy my own bundle so not a fair deal ...

@ Costco Store - Valid from Oct 11 - Nov 4
T-Mobile - Upto $210 off***
AT&T - Upto $130 off***

*** - Please refer Costco coupon book page#6( you can get the Costco coupon book at the front desk of the costco store)

Costco Coupon book

Wish we can skip the "bundle" for a discount at Costco. The only thing useful is the 3 in 1 charger.

totally agree the skip part ... loving the GS3 so far and do not regret returning my iPhone 5

Rooted and loading jelly bean !!

Wirefly.com has the GS3 for $99 + no tax + free shipping = $99 for New Lines

$150 + no tax + free shipping = $150 for upgrades

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014