Use S&S and clip $3.75 coupon

Amazon
Get Up to 6.0% Cash Back in the Following Departments:
Member Summary

Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

OP - I recommend you indicate that you need to sign up to the "Subscribe & Save" program to receive an additional $1 off to get the price down to $15.25. Otherwise it's only $16.25 with coupon. Good deal tho!

Target also has a awesome deal on the 2 pk Dove body wash 16 oz. sizes and 4 pk bar soap. You can get $5 off with $50 purchase, $5 Target gift card with every 2 purchased, plus additional 5% off and free shipping with use of Target credit card. I went through a Cash Back site for even more savings. Minus the $15 Target gift card I received, I paid only $30.37 shipped for 12 of the 16 oz bottles of body wash and (1) 4pk bar soap.

Does anyone know what the heck "nutrium"moisture is? It sounds radioactive...

Use code MSTRCRD1 with mastercard for additional 10% off full price- brings it down to 13.25

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014