• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Amazon sells @ $169.99 with 4 star rating by 94 reviewers



compact, efficient all-in-one for the home or small office•Wired networking lets you share with others.
•Speedy printing and copying — up to 27 pages per minute.
•Automatic 2-sided printing saves paper and money.
•Sharp, clear results up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution.
•35-page auto-document feeder for simple, set-and-go copying, scanning and faxing.
•Adjustable 250-page paper tray can hold letter- or legal-size paper.
•Compact size fits on a small printer cart, or even the corner of your desk.
•Energy Star compliant. Adheres to the EPA's Energy Star standards, to keep energy consumption and operating costs as low as possible.



LINK

Member Summary

Brother DCP-7065DN Monochrome Laser All-In-One Printer
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Any coupons out there that can sweeten this?

Doesn't include fax or WiFi.

This is the same one that was on sale a couple of days ago from Newegg for cheaper. I actually bought that one and am fairly impressed with the little thing. It's fairly compact and does what it says it can do. I needed a network scanner and this thing worked excelent for that, something that my Canon failed at miserably. I didn't need fax or WiFi, so this worked out nicely. Also, it's easy to find inexpensive replacement toner for this. I recomend it and say it's definately worth the $100 if you don't need the fax or WiFi functions.

solidfusion said:   This is the same one that was on sale a couple of days ago from Newegg for cheaper. I actually bought that one and am fairly impressed with the little thing. It's fairly compact and does what it says it can do. I needed a network scanner and this thing worked excelent for that, something that my Canon failed at miserably. I didn't need fax or WiFi, so this worked out nicely. Also, it's easy to find inexpensive replacement toner for this. I recomend it and say it's definately worth the $100 if you don't need the fax or WiFi functions. what was the Newegg price?

shastada said:   solidfusion said:   This is the same one that was on sale a couple of days ago from Newegg for cheaper. I actually bought that one and am fairly impressed with the little thing. It's fairly compact and does what it says it can do. I needed a network scanner and this thing worked excelent for that, something that my Canon failed at miserably. I didn't need fax or WiFi, so this worked out nicely. Also, it's easy to find inexpensive replacement toner for this. I recomend it and say it's definately worth the $100 if you don't need the fax or WiFi functions. what was the Newegg price?
$99.99

Too bad no fax or wifi but a good deal is it is easy to use and relable .

I have been using Canon and Samsung laser printers that have an intergrated toner and drum cartridges (usually buy inexpensive aftermarket replacements ) . Brother seperate toner and drum cartridges. How does cost per page compare ? How long do the drums last ? -Thanks

bamx2 said:   Too bad no wifi
You can make it into a wireless printer by connecting to your router via Ethernet, can't you?

Yoksel said:   bamx2 said:   Too bad no wifi
You can make it into a wireless printer by connecting to your router via Ethernet, can't you?


HUH??

We can use $30 off on $100 coupon to make this sweet deal.

Dead? OD now showing $179.99 and they won't allow me to add to cart due to limited availability. Regarding connecting to a router for wireless...yes, that would work for printing from a wireless laptop IF you wanted to place printer next to router. A lot of people want to place the printer away from router, thus making wifi printer advantageous.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014