• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Link

T-Mobile Refurbished Devices
T-Mobile’s refurbished program offers a discounted price on refurbished devices.
T-Mobile refurbished devices have been inspected and refurbished.
Each T-Mobile Refurbished Device includes:

Limited 90-day warranty
Battery and a charger

Refurbished FAQs
Q: Are refurbished devices tested to ensure they are functioning properly?
A: Refurbished devices are inspected and tested by T-Mobile to ensure that the device properly functions.
Q: What is the return policy for refurbished devices?
A: The same return policy that applies to new devices – 20 days from the date of your order (30 days in California).
Q: Do refurbished devices come with a warranty?
A: There is a limited 90-day warranty included

T-Mobile
See T-Mobile coupons that earn Up to $75.00 FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Nokia Lumia 710
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
lol, well said!

dhansookh (Oct. 14, 2012 @ 1:04p) |

I think the point is that Windows Phone 7 will not be upgradable to WP8. WP8 apps will probably not be backported much t... (more)

asuka (Oct. 14, 2012 @ 3:56p) |

Price is down to $119.99.

nightman (Nov. 22, 2012 @ 2:00p) |

Batterie asus x54,Chargeur asus x54- produits de batterie asus x54 de acheter-batteries.fr. batterie pour ordinateur portable asus x54 est livré en standard avec 1 an de garantie prolongée et fonctionnement de la batterie par ordinateur en temps.
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

In a month or two when the Windows 8 phones are released (and assuming it is as good an OS as people expect) I think we can expect all the Win 7 phones to hit the refurb market at very low prices.

No Wifi

I believe it has wifi.

sombec said:   No Wifi

If you look at features tab, you will see following:
Wi-Fi Sharing
Use your device's web connection to connect laptops and other Wi-Fi enabled devices to the Internet.

Fugly phone. Why waste money on Nokia crap when you can get Galaxy or iPhone

can I use on StraightTalk or other providers, or only t-mo? thanks!

dmyaho said:   can I use on StraightTalk or other providers, or only t-mo? thanks!

You need to stay with T-Mobile for couple of months and then you can request the unlock code for your phone by calling T-Mobile customer service.

sombec said:   No WifiYes, it does, I have 2 of them...nice phones, love the Windows OS, very reliable.

dhansookh said:   dmyaho said:   can I use on StraightTalk or other providers, or only t-mo? thanks!

You need to stay with T-Mobile for couple of months and then you can request the unlock code for your phone by calling T-Mobile customer service.

Or you can get it unlocked for about 18.00-25.00 from several sources. Did mine when I got it straight from TMobile. Never activated with TMobile

jucus said:   Fugly phone. Why waste money on Nokia crap when you can get Galaxy or iPhone

If Nokia is crap, I don't know about how you name Samsung ... maybe copycat? gangnun style? I have an iphone, but you know what? My cleaning lady has one too.

Simple Mobile is on the T-Mobile network as a reseller/provider with full speed access at $50/mo http://www.mysimplemobile.com/ . No unlock required.

you don't have unlock it to use in with StraightTalk, StraightTalk has T-Mobile compatible sim card on there web site Just order it and it will work fine.

dhansookh said:   dmyaho said:   can I use on StraightTalk or other providers, or only t-mo? thanks!

Data point: I think all MVNOs on Tmobile work with locked Tmo phones. I put my Solavei SIM in a ZTE Concord from Target yesterday. Worked fine.

Why iPhone owner is always so mean to other phone users

kyliekyle said:   Why iPhone owner is always so mean to other phone users

just jealousy.

Can we install Android on it?

peas said:   Can we install Android on it?

http://www.landofdroid.com/2012/android-nokia-lumia-710-800-step...

jucus said:   Fugly phone. Why waste money on Nokia crap when you can get Galaxy or iPhone

If you do not like the nokia crap, then why are you visiting this thread to start with . By the way, this post is for people, who like Nokia phone but looking for better value for their money.

jucus said: Fugly phone. Why waste money on Nokia crap when you can get Galaxy or iPhone
Why waste money on Ford or Chevy when you can get Lamborghini or Ferrari?

For $150 it's decent phone. Just show me the place where I can get Galaxy or iPhone for $150 without 2 year contract?

nightman said:   jucus said: Fugly phone. Why waste money on Nokia crap when you can get Galaxy or iPhone
Why waste money on Ford or Chevy when you can get Lamborghini or Ferrari?

For $150 it's decent phone. Just show me the place where I can get Galaxy or iPhone for $150 without 2 year contract?

lol, well said!

I think the point is that Windows Phone 7 will not be upgradable to WP8. WP8 apps will probably not be backported much to WP7.

You're better off going with an Android smartphone, and waiting for a Lumia 720/whatever to become available, sell the Android and get that.

You would then have a Windows 8 kernel, and a device that can hold its own with iOS and Android...

Not for me though, fight the walled garden!

Price is down to $119.99.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014