• Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:
Linko

A Futuristic Seat for Your Bicycle
No more sore buttocks

a. Functions of the Saddle:
1. The testicles of male adult would not be pressed when riding on this saddle, and the erection function would not be affected after a long distance riding, especially for the youngsters during their growth
2. A 25-degree upward inclination of the saddle is designed to match human body factor to maintain a natural inclination of upper body when ridding
3. The left and right sides of the seat will sway a little to agree with the movements of buttocks and left and right legs when pedaling

b. Material of the Saddle:
1. Elastofoam T12305 C-A (PV foam rubber)
2. Acrylonitrile Styrene Acrylate Polymer (ABS plastics)
3. Elastic steel

c. Specifications:
1. Size of the Saddle Body
Length: 13cm
Width: 22cm
2. Diameter of the elastic steel: 0.7cm
3. The square-shape steel plate is designed to prevent the elastic steel from side-inclining.
4. Weight: 760 gram

== Test Report ==
According to the test report issued by SGS Taiwan Ltd., (Test Report No.TH40097/2009 TH40097/2009)the elastic steel bars does not break apart after 200 thousand strokes, once per second under the conditions of 100kgs weight and 3-cm pressing trip, but the insufficient flexibility is a disadvantage for the test , which meets the European Unionís requirements.

1. It is recommended that the weight of the rider using this product is less than 100kg.
2. This product, its design being featured in the concept of simplicity, fits for student bicycles, urban bicycles and leisure bicycle.

Newegg
See Newegg promo codes that earn 2.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Kenglik Futuristic Cycle Seat
Thanks Farfisa850
Disclaimer
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Very creative design. It reminds of the seat that is on a kneeling/seat to help your posture and back. So novel.

Read the description:

"The testicles of male adult would not be pressed when riding on this saddle and the erection function would not be affected after a long distance riding, especially for the youngsters during their growth".

"The left and right sides of the seat will sway a little to agree with the movements of buttocks and left and right legs when pedaling" - good, we don't want them disagreeing.

I have a similarly designed seat. You tend to lean forward a bit more on a seat like this, creating a slightly unfamiliar posture when riding. It's not bad, just very different. Also because there is less pressure on "da boys," there is slightly increased pressure on the "seat," which can cause some discomfort, but nothing compared to the jumbly-squishing of a traditional seat.

Overall, I'm very pleased with my purchase, but I would recommend trying one for comfort before buying it, unless there's a very liberal returns policy.

I have an older Specialized saddle/seat that has the center cutout (newer ones look much better) and it put pressure on just a couple points on my butt. Pulled it out of the garage recently and went on a long bumpy ride and boy was I sore the next day! Felt like I went into the pen for a few days!

WillyWah said:   I have an older Specialized saddle/seat that has the center cutout (newer ones look much better) and it put pressure on just a couple points on my butt. Pulled it out of the garage recently and went on a long bumpy ride and boy was I sore the next day! Felt like I went into the pen for a few days!

Interesting. My brother-in-law, who just did 2 weeks in the pen himself, said he felt like he'd just done a long ride the day he got out.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014