• Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Meritline.com
See Meritline.com promo codes that earn 3.5% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Muslim Prayer Rug with Compass. Pocket Size Portable Prayer Mat Eid Gift Praying to Mecca Color Red
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts

bopc1996 (Oct. 13, 2012 @ 10:16a) |

The part inside what I quoted is a .com domain, just google it.
BTW, You put your own post inside my quote, lol.

Happy H... (more)

AcidSpectrum (Oct. 13, 2012 @ 4:31p) |

nice lol, thanks op.

1jojo (Oct. 13, 2012 @ 5:02p) |

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Green for freakin originality. Buying a prayer rug online. Who'd a thunk it!

Thank you MR C.

I'm confused... the last picture seems to give this item the dimensions of about the size of a dollar bill? Am I reading that right? I think that would be hard to pray on.

On top of that, it ships from China.........

miniredreeper said:   I'm confused... the last picture seems to give this item the dimensions of about the size of a dollar bill? Am I reading that right? I think that would be hard to pray on.

The fabric is very thin so that when it's folded properly, it becomes as small as the dollar bill.

Thanks Op in 4 one! The "features" states it's great for use in airports (which is good, because I travel alot when I'm not on my fishing boat), but there are no reviews on the difficulty of getting through a TSA security checkpoint. These prayer rugs will make great christmas gifts.

In for 1 -- bo

I was hoping to get in on the Green Rug, but it is one dollar more.

Looking at the picture, if this was truly big enough to kneel on that would make the compass in the center huge.

This is a total joke, you will have to turn the rug sideways to get both knees on it, and the compass is probably so cheap that it may not show true direction. Not that I have interest but for those that do who consider this will probably take it much more seriously and not be happy with what arrives. This has to justify a red.

When they said "pocket size", they meant it. I'm sure theses dimensions can't be right, right? 3.28" x 1.97"?

The father of kids that live next door to me is from Jordan, and I bought one of these a few months ago for the kids to give to their father. I looked at it and the compass looked like junk. Not sure if the guy ever has used it, but the reason I bought it was I saw him praying in their yard with what looked like a wash cloth, so if he could use a wash cloth, he could surely use this.

WishingOnAStar said:   When they said "pocket size", they meant it. I'm sure theses dimensions can't be right, right? 3.28" x 1.97"?

If it's the same one I bought from Meritline, it's bigger than the size they are showing. I think it was the size of a bandana maybe 18 inches x 12 inches.

DamnoIT said:   This is a total joke, you will have to turn the rug sideways to get both knees on it, and the compass is probably so cheap that it may not show true direction. Not that I have interest but for those that do who consider this will probably take it much more seriously and not be happy with what arrives. This has to justify a red.It's two different items you're seeing The rug is ~40" x 25" (according to the specs below), the compass is not mounted to the rug, it's on the outside of the carrying case (which looks like a small version of the rug and is seen in the last photos on top of the rug.) The photo with the dimensions is probably supposed to be feet, not inches.

None of this matters, because I just filed a patent for a GPS version,

WishingOnAStar said:   When they said "pocket size", they meant it. I'm sure theses dimensions can't be right, right? 3.28" x 1.97"?

Funny if it was true, alas, I'm sure those chinese just meant 3.28' x 1.97', not inches.

in for 1. Great find. Thanks OP

m362w said:   Thanks Op in 4 one! The "features" states it's great for use in airports (which is good, because I travel alot when I'm not on my fishing boat), but there are no reviews on the difficulty of getting through a TSA security checkpoint. These prayer rugs will make great christmas gifts. Wrong holiday. Shirley, you meant Hanukkah.

knickdigger said:   m362w said:   Thanks Op in 4 one! The "features" states it's great for use in airports (which is good, because I travel alot when I'm not on my fishing boat), but there are no reviews on the difficulty of getting through a TSA security checkpoint. These prayer rugs will make great christmas gifts. Wrong holiday. Shirley, you meant Hanukkah.

You meant Eid or Eid.

No, Shirley, he meant what he wrote.

The only thing that comes to mind is that this "deal" is just plain stupid. mods... please feel free to limit my free speech.

... and don't call me Shirley!

red - and this is a deal why?

bermuda88 said:   red - and this is a deal why?Please don't. If this thread gets too many reds, it may spark another riot in the third world.

Who peed in bermuda88's wheaties today?

In for the prayer rug, an HDMI, and bra/panty set! Meritline rocks!

I can't decide if I should buy this. I guess I'll pray about it. What would Jesus do?

allah akbar

It's good to see that there are some positive replies.

Most of the world uses metric as the Standard system, some places still use the old archaic system, which can cause mistakes/confusion. For OP's post, below, in the the description it clearly says 102 x 64 cm, which is about 40" x 25".


I know someone who placed an order at "muslimbookmark" and they were happy with the quality & price; they have specials/sales often. For example TPR26 is only $15 shipped.

AcidSpectrum said:   It's good to see that there are some positive replies.

Most of the world uses metric as the Standard system, some places still use the old archaic system, which can cause mistakes/confusion. For OP's post, below, in the the description it clearly says 102 x 64 cm, which is about 40" x 25".


I know someone who placed an order at "muslimbookmark" and they were happy with the quality & price; they have specials/sales often. For example TPR26 is only $15 shipped.[/Q

$15 for a bookmark? It better be a dual purpose bookmark/prayer rug !

The part inside what I quoted is a .com domain, just google it.
BTW, You put your own post inside my quote, lol.

Happy Holy_days to all.


bopc1996 said:   AcidSpectrum said:   It's good to see that there are some positive replies.

Most of the world uses metric as the Standard system, some places still use the old archaic system, which can cause mistakes/confusion. For OP's post, below, in the the description it clearly says 102 x 64 cm, which is about 40" x 25".


I know someone who placed an order at "muslimbookmark" and they were happy with the quality & price; they have specials/sales often. For example TPR26 is only $15 shipped.[/Q

$15 for a bookmark? It better be a dual purpose bookmark/prayer rug !

nice lol, thanks op.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014

It's time for an upgrade!

After a decade on our current platform, we're upgrading our plumbing. The site will be down for a few hours starting at 10PM CST tonight.

At FatWallet we strive to bring you the best coupons, deals and Cash Back. So please come back and check us out.