Courtesy of http://bfads.net/Harbor-Freight

Scans here: http://bfads.net/Ad/Harbor-Freight-2012

Harbor Freight - 2012
35 items

Central Pneumatic 18 Gauge 2-in-1 Nailer/Stapler - $13.99
Chicago Electric Auto-Darkening Blue Flame Design Welding Helmet - $38.46
Windsor Design 60-in. Workbench w/ 4 Drawers - $129.99

AUTOMOBILE
Badland Winches 2000-lb. Electric Winch with Remote Control and Automatic Brake - $49.99
Cen-Tech Automatic Battery Float Charger - $4.99
Haulmaster 500-lb. Capacity Steel Cargo Carrier - $39.99
Pittsburgh Automotive 12-ft. 8 Gauge Jumper Cables With Inline Battery Tester - $4.99

PROMOTIONAL ITEMS
Inside Track Members Get in at 6am - FREE

TOOLS
Bunker Hill Security Wireless Driveway Alert System - $9.99
Cen-Tech Digital Inspection Camera - $59.99
Cen-tech Infrared Thermometer w/ Laser Targeting - $19.83
Cen-tech Infrared Thermometer w/ Laser Targeting - $19.83
Central Pneumatic 50-ft. Retractable Air/Water Hose Reel w/ 3/8-in Hose - $59.99
Central Pneumatic Pancake Oilless 3-gal. Air Compressor - $39.99
Central Pneumatic Professional Oilless 3-gal. Air Compressor - $99.99
Chicago Electric 12-in. Sliding Compound Miter Saw w/ Laser Guide - $119.99
Chicago Electric 5-in. Double Cut Saw - $49.99
Chicago Electric 90-amp. Flux Wire Welder - $89.99
Chicago Electric Multifunction Power Tool Single Speed Oscillating (1.6 amp) - $14.99
Chicago Electric Portable Generator 900W Max - $88.88
Drillmaster 18V Cordless Drill/Driver w/ Keyless Chuck (3/8-in.) - $14.99
Drillmaster 4 1/2" Angle Grinder - $9.99
Drillmaster 4 1/2" Angle Grinder - $9.99
Gordon Pair of 2 LED Flashlight (3.5-in.) - $1.99
Haulmaster 500-lb. Capacity Steel Cargo Carrier - $39.99
One Stop Gardens Solar Light Set (3-pc.) - $8.99
Pittsburgh 105-pc. Tool Kit with 4-Drawer Chest - $35.74
Pittsburgh 22-pc. Screwdriver Set - $8.99
Pittsburgh 3-ton Floor Jack w/ Rapid Pump - $69.99
Pittsburgh 9-pc. Metric Fully Polished Combination Wrench Set - $5.99
Pittsburgh 9-pc. SAE Fully Polished Combination Wrench Set - $5.99
Predator Engines 212 cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine (California Only) - $99.99
Predator Engines Horizontal Gas Engine (212 cc) - $99.99
Thunderbolt Magnum 45 Watt Solar Panel Kit - $139.99
US General Roller Drawer 11-Cabinet - $149.99

Harbor Freight Tools
See Harbor Freight Tools discounts that earn 3.0% FatWallet Cash Back.
Member Summary

Central Pneumatic 18 Gauge 2-in-1 Nailer/Stapler
Thanks VBMcGB
Disclaimer
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

thanks for heads up ..

really don't see anything

Awesome! I can sleep in on Black Friday!

Bizatch said:   Awesome! I can sleep in on Black Friday!

I've done that for the last 5 years and had no issues getting most of the hot deals available. Of course, over the last 5 years the number of true deals on black friday have dwindled to a handful.

I've never seen the welder below $99 or the workbench below $139. The winch looks decent but I've never priced it

Must...hide...post...from...DH...

*yawn* just reg sales prices they have had through out the year.

twiggss said:   *yawn* just reg sales prices they have had through out the year.I totally agree. There's no need to rush anywhere on BF.

Edit: By the way, there is no need to way until BF to buy the 12" sliding compound miter saw, item# 98194. It's current on sale (Friday-Sunday) for $119.99. Use a 20% off coupon and apply part of the savings to extend the warranty beyond 90 days.

CreveCoeur said:   I've never seen the welder below $99 or the workbench below $139. The winch looks decent but I've never priced itYou could feed Africa with all the cpns in circulation, for the $89 wire feed welder.

CreveCoeur said:   I've never seen the welder below $99 or the workbench below $139. The winch looks decent but I've never priced it

You can buy that welder right now for the same price.

I think BF is really going to start being Black Thursday...like at 10 PM. Within a couple of years, we'll be leaving at halftime of the Lions game. Just sayin'.

kshell said:   twiggss said:   *yawn* just reg sales prices they have had through out the year.I totally agree. There's no need to rush anywhere on BF.

Edit: By the way, there is no need to way until BF to buy the 12" sliding compound miter saw, item# 98194. It's current on sale (Friday-Sunday) for $119.99. Use a 20% off coupon and apply part of the savings to extend the warranty beyond 90 days.

Our store will not allow the 20% off coupon to be used on any sale items- only regular priced items, as per the terms of the fine print for the coupon, so it is definitely YMMV attempting the Miter Saw deal

I'm looking to replace our air compressor. We mostly used the old one to inflate tires and to blow "Stuff" off the floor. What is the consensus on these?
Thanks

Central Pneumatic Pancake Oilless 3-gal. Air Compressor - $39.99
Central Pneumatic Professional Oilless 3-gal. Air Compressor - $99.99

Another year where we have the same conversation about how HF is not a place to BF.

That 500-lb cargo rack for $40 is sweet.

MrCodeDude said:   Courtesy of http://bfads.net/Harbor-Freight

Scans here: http://bfads.net/Ad/Harbor-Freight-2012

The bfads scans are more readable - their pop-ups re not huge like the new 'improved' FW style.

Green for OP for links to usable stuff.

I think expecting huge deals from HF is ridiculous. They already have the best deals for tools on the web with their pricing at rock bottom (when compared to HD, Sears, Lowes, etc.). Anything in addition to the normal deals are incredible, that you're really not going to beat anywhere.

500 Lb. Capacity Steel Cargo Carrier is normally "on sale" for $70.. I've been eyeing it.. For $39 it's a steal.

Definitely not all normal prices.

I couldn't have been more disappointed with the quality and quantity of deals in HF's BF ad. Just picked up the paper and yes, the ad is the same as posted.

I had planned to drive the extra "mile" to pick up some things ... now I'll pick up nothing. So disappointed ...

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

TRUSTe online privacy certification

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2014